Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Spyro said :
-typing too quickly after searching an item on g.e makes you use an ability if you have it binded to the starting letters.
-quickly grabbing items from your bank sometimes withdraws the first item from the next tab
-vitalis orb on p5 sometimes bugging and pushing you behind vorago

The first one is definitely annoying, I've had that happen to me too many times.

24-Feb-2017 20:48:24

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Chee arra said :
Timbo-ing of the trees near the Priffy POH portal. If your camera is facing north it's impossible to see the portal.

Also, ignore-listing people with drakes to get them to disappear. Kinda joking, kinda not.

Yeah that tree should be removed...haha.

24-Feb-2017 20:54:56

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Watch Jojo said :
there is an option to toggle a "icon" for level 120 skills (gold skull, dragon etc) . There is no icon for invention.

That should be a pretty quick fix, I'll make sure to send that one in.

24-Feb-2017 20:55:24

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Loki said :
Misc:

1. The warning for teleporting to the Wilderness lodestone is annoying - make the warning a toggle!
2. Add in a deep wilderness lodestone, maybe above Red Dragon Isle? (Require Elite Wildy Tasks done)
3. Fix the lodestone on Tuska's back, or add one inside Mazcab

Friends Chat related:

1. Increase the amount of people allowed to enter an FC (From 100 to at least 200-500)
2. Add in an extra rank (or 2) in FCs - 'Admin' and/or 'Deputy Owner'
3. Options to kick longer than 1 hour (1 hour, 12 hours, 24 hours - Possible duration restricted to certain ranks)
4. Option to change the FC title, restricted to a certain rank, toggable by the owner only
5. Toggle to prevent F2P accounts from entering.
6. Similar to OSRS, have an FC counter showing how many people are in the FC
7. Have a list of favourite friends chats that can be saved, for easy access later on
8. Adding a feature where certain ranks can add players to the FC and rank them. Making this a toggable option only by the account owner. A similar feature was posted on the 'Chat Improvements' thread by Mod Hunter where certain ranks could add players to a 'ban list' of sorts, as well as the owner being able to change ranks by right clicking in the FC list. This would assist greatly as most communities don't play on the account that holds the name, and usually have multiple owners.

Minigames/D&Ds:

1. Have a counter in the Wilderness Warbands interface (in the minigames tab) showing how many supplies you've touched for that day.. (eg: 68/75)
2. Have Goebiebands appear in the minigames tab/appear on the clock
3. [Might not be small?] Much like Stealing Creation allowing you to form teams with FCs, have a system like that for all minigames, so that only people in your FC can join. The group system is broken and doesn't work like it's meant to, and crashers get so annoying.

Will add more later if I think of anything :P

Tons of great suggestions. I'll pull some of my favorites out and put them in the list :)

The Friends Chat increase and Goebiebands on the clock are two simple ones that I would love to see in the game.

24-Feb-2017 20:56:44

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Cyanid said :
This is a real minor change but I find it very inconvenient. I think at some point in Mortanyia task diary you unlock a quick travel to the nature grotto from the gate. You also unlock some quick travel to Morton. You should be able to have an option to simply go through the gate, or go into the cellar.

http://i.imgur.com/dUPAwdg.png

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤°˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜°¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

I completely agree with this one. I remember having this problem awhile ago and was quite upset by it. I'll see what I can do!

24-Feb-2017 20:58:10

Mod Lee

Mod Lee

Sharp-shin said :
Allow max and comp cape to hold all skillcape perks at the same time. If the money sink part is such an important thing, make us require sacrificing each skillcape once to get all the perks there, that's still almost 3m gp taken out of the game per maxer/comper.

And don't give me the bs about how "it's boring to only wear a single cape all the time", the reason why many of us chose to go for comp especially was to avoid switching capes all the time. If you're the kind of person who would actually want to bother switching between 28 capes for no other reason than wasting time, you could still do it after this change.

Yeah I'm not sure what the developers' stance on this is. I would personally like to see that change as well, it's very similar to my Invention perk idea as well. It could all be grouped together tbh. I'll see what their stance is on it.

24-Feb-2017 20:59:34

Free Yews
Mar Member 2020

Free Yews

Posts: 7,284 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a suggestion on alleviating some of the burdens of the many weapon switches.

Allow players to equip a second pair of weapons. This is called the "weapon switch". Only one pair of weapons can be active at any time. Let's say you're at Telos and you wanted to primarily use a Staff, but need to use a wand and shield for some parts.

Instead of going through your inventory and switching between your staff and wand/shield, both your staff and wand/shield is equipped on your worn items already. You can switch between the staff and wand/shield simply by using a new hotkey that swaps between the primary and secondary weapon sets.

Thanks!

24-Feb-2017 22:00:23

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will have a think, some nice suggestions here already

Mod Lee said :
Watch Jojo said :
there is an option to toggle a "icon" for level 120 skills (gold skull, dragon etc) . There is no icon for invention.
That should be a pretty quick fix, I'll make sure to send that one in.
That icon is for reaching the highest virtual level, which for invention is 150, not 120 like the other
http://i.imgur.com/GHQQZYo.png
Selective Completionist

24-Feb-2017 22:21:49

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top