Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Transcendent said :
Ascend beam to top or descend to bottom of Wizard's tower all at once instead of one floor at a time.

Original message details are unavailable.
The ninjas have waved their wand and added an "Ascend to top floor" and "Descend to bottom floor" options to the Wizard's Tower!

It is your lucky day.
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

28-Feb-2017 07:55:05

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Transcendent said :
Ascend beam to top or descend to bottom of Wizard's tower all at once instead of one floor at a time.

Original message details are unavailable.
The ninjas have waved their wand and added an "Ascend to top floor" and "Descend to bottom floor" options to the Wizard's Tower!

It is your lucky day.

I missed that somehow, nice.
Hi.

28-Feb-2017 07:58:36

Transcendent

Transcendent

I don't know that it would count as a QoL improvement, but I would like Invention Implings added to the game which would give Invention Components if you catch them yourself and they escape, and items you can disassemble if you loot them, and maybe gizmo shells, augmentors, and divine charges rarely. Hi.

28-Feb-2017 08:06:12 - Last edited on 28-Feb-2017 08:08:27 by Transcendent

Big Storms

Big Storms

Posts: 3,932 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is just a minor annoyance to me, but I'd like a right click option to immediately get a new task from Feng, the bounty master at the god wars dungeon 2, or have his chat windows not close whenever a npc you tagged dies.

Why? because I use corruption shot/blast to finish his tasks, which causes npc's to die continuously, even after finishing a task. And every time a npc dies the chat window of Feng closes. This is pretty annoying when trying to get a new task.

Oh the same goes for summoning reinforcements at the god wars dungeon 2: multiple windows that just keep closing whenever an npc you tagged dies.
"One should not mindlessly follow gods or the godless:
follow
your
own
path
"
~Big Storms

28-Feb-2017 09:54:00

RemoveAlice

RemoveAlice

Posts: 6,120 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
make the group function actually usefull for groups other than raids. Making a group still allows random strangers to join your teams boss intance (setting it to friends requires you to add the whole team to friends every time).
Leaving an instance should be consistent, at raids if you leave the group you leave the instance but if you leave the group at other bosses you just leave the group.

Make the grouping system easier to use. I never like beeing the leader because the group interface is confusing and things just feel hidden.

Some smoother way to get to the raids entrance, right now you have 3 options. 1 you can run from lumbridge lodedstone. 2 you chip a house teleport to otot and then have a ranger bring you to tuska portal from wich you run. 3 make a group and use the build in teleport feature.
Would be nice if there was an unlockable lodestone/teleport tablet/teleport item.

Elven teleport crystals are limited to 3 charges, which feels like nothing when pickpocketing. Would be nice if we could combine crystals or make some kind of super charged teleport crystal.

28-Feb-2017 22:30:25

Transcendent

Transcendent

Be My Pal said :
Tool lep should swap super compost for notes/unnote buckets

You just reminded me of something really annoying. I have saplings ready to plant and accidentally use one on a Tool leprechaun and he notes them, forcing me to have to go back to the bank to un-note the saplings. Would be better for me if he would not note saplings at all, or if he could un-note them, or move him away from the tree patches so I won't accidentally click on him when trying to plant a tree. I really hate when the leprechaun notes my saplings when I am trying to plant them.
Hi.

01-Mar-2017 03:07:35

Bobhaz
Jun Member 2021

Bobhaz

Posts: 55,619 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Simply Rene said :
Esploratore said :
Create a master skiller outfit that has customisable appearance options. Use all owned skill outfit pieces on it to add current perks to the one outfit. This would enable players to continue training various skills without constantly changing outfits.

I would looove to see that!
think of the saved bank spaces support

01-Mar-2017 03:08:42

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top