Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Drama Beach
Mar Member 2017

Drama Beach

Posts: 470 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I cannot be asked to rush through the 34 pages so I'll just point out some QoLs:

- make Anti-poison totem a pocket slot item (bought it long time ago and used it maybe once, and since its an OH items without any bonuses its just a timewaste)

- on me Menu section of chat there is an "i" letter in circle which gives u info about how chats work. Please make some option to block or blank-out this icon as missclicking this is a pain in the ass with spam clicking and popping windows.
Seren only
Quest-lover
Lore-worm

10-Apr-2017 17:20:14

Invention
Mar Member 2008

Invention

Posts: 573 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about some visual impairment updates. for example i am blind with only about 20 percent vision left in my left eye. i say blind ebcause in my state i am considered blind and to walk around irl i do need someone to help.

with magnifiers i am ale to still play thankfully.

The latest update of changing the action bar was a hit to my eye being able to see the health, prayer, etc more accurate then i once was able to.

What about allowing players such as me or similar visually impaired players getting the options to edit thier interfaces, fonts, action bars. such as the size of it all mainly. the old size of the main bar was decent but if it was a bit bigger it would be nice.
Co-Owner of Stormguard...the bird is the word.

10-Apr-2017 18:43:49

Pyro Lord
Nov Member 2021

Pyro Lord

Posts: 1,540 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It'd be great if we could please choose what is and is not filtered when we set game to filtered.

Can we please removed the chat commands, typing "/pm me" and "/?" and getting told you have put in an invalid command or having my chat box filled with other commands is mildly frustrating.

And I know its extremely minor but a few more colors options for our chat would be nice.

10-Apr-2017 19:51:39

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pyro Lord said :
It'd be great if we could please choose what is and is not filtered when we set game to filtered.

Can we please removed the chat commands, typing "/pm me" and "/?" and getting told you have put in an invalid command or having my chat box filled with other commands is mildly frustrating.

And I know its extremely minor but a few more colors options for our chat would be nice.

I don't really agree with the filter, as I imagine it'd take a lot of dev time and would be less of a "QoL" update, however I do agree with /pm and /?
Unslain Bosses - Clan

10-Apr-2017 21:13:56

Dreamshot

Dreamshot

Posts: 6,539 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Right now, a real Quality of Life improvement would be if Jagex rolled back to NXT 2.2.3 and fixed the 2.2.4 from crashing every 3 minutes. :)
...remembers when you had to USE EACH AND EVERY FISH IN YOUR INVENTORY WITH A RANGE to cook them...
*clickclickclickclick*

13-Apr-2017 23:44:04

Bzay
Jul Member 2012

Bzay

Posts: 3,048 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :

3. Fix the lodestone on Tuska's back, or add one inside Mazcab

Not necessary since we already have the Otot teleport tablet

LaNeL said :
Add Priffdinas Waterfall Fishing to a Voice of Seren (clan).

Fishing is not a clan skill

14-Apr-2017 00:57:05 - Last edited on 14-Apr-2017 01:01:42 by Bzay

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top