Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

A name like

A name like

Posts: 1,771 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Funihead said :
**While abyss runecrafting - Please allow remnants of knowledge (from the wearable reward items from Sliske's Endgame) to be automatically obtained because to try and get fastest xp/hr you are spamming the wilderness sword on your ability bar to teleport to edgeville and have teleported away immediately after crafting at the altar so unable to obtain the remnants of knowledge at all...all the other skills I'm fine with having to pay attention and click on the remnants but runecrafting through abyss you are teleporting away immediately and will miss them otherwise - thanks.

On that note, why not just let manifested knowledge automatically be obtained in all scenarios? It really is a hassle to have to click on it every time.

30-May-2017 03:04:01

Funihead
Dec Member 2022

Funihead

Posts: 6,071 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A name like said :
Funihead said :
**While abyss runecrafting - Please allow remnants of knowledge (from the wearable reward items from Sliske's Endgame) to be automatically obtained because to try and get fastest xp/hr you are spamming the wilderness sword on your ability bar to teleport to edgeville and have teleported away immediately after crafting at the altar so unable to obtain the remnants of knowledge at all...all the other skills I'm fine with having to pay attention and click on the remnants but runecrafting through abyss you are teleporting away immediately and will miss them otherwise - thanks.

On that note, why not just let manifested knowledge automatically be obtained in all scenarios? It really is a hassle to have to click on it every time.

I get their idea - reward those who want to pay attention/put a little more effort into skilling with a slight xp boost by wearing these reward items, but ya, it's just lost when having to teleport away immediately :|

30-May-2017 03:29:14

LaNeL
Jul Member 2006

LaNeL

Posts: 9,445 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Funihead said :
A name like said :
Funihead said :

I get their idea - reward those who want to pay attention/put a little more effort into skilling with a slight xp boost by wearing these reward items, but ya, it's just lost when having to teleport away immediately :|

I'd like for them to be able to be clicked on without interrupting skilling actions.

30-May-2017 05:38:32

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top