Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tamarac Elf said :
Add a choice to the POP portal similar to the one on Clan Vexillums. I'd like to go to ports from the Priff portal, but then leave ports direct to outside the Sarim portal (or even better, right to the quartermaster).

Yes, I could get Arc teletabs, but ... bankspace ...

Then that sounds like a person problem to me.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

18-Mar-2017 20:09:30

Dsctatom

Dsctatom

Posts: 12,987 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Tamarac Elf said :
Add a choice to the POP portal similar to the one on Clan Vexillums. I'd like to go to ports from the Priff portal, but then leave ports direct to outside the Sarim portal (or even better, right to the quartermaster).

Yes, I could get Arc teletabs, but ... bankspace ...

Then that sounds like a person problem to me.

Allow charging of the arc journal with teletabs.

18-Mar-2017 20:50:20

Hriak
Dec Member 2004

Hriak

Posts: 2,010 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drivers:
-Stop the pop-up that says my graphics drivers are over 6 months old. Sure, I can click the box that says Don't Show Again For 90 Days, but I can assure you that in 90 days you'll be back with the same pop-up, and we'll be back in the same situation. My card is high end. It supports the game wonderfully at maximum settings. The maker of my card (it's a Radeon, you may have heard of it) is no longer putting out new drivers for it. Perhaps you could contact them every 90 days instead.
Bite me.

19-Mar-2017 02:27:03

JDogg

JDogg

Posts: 6,876 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JDogg said :
Allow us to use Runespan points in a similar way to the Urchins points you get from Waterfall Fishing. X amount of Runespan points in exchange for a experience lamp giving X amount of experience. After getting tier 1 rank, and all wicked items, there is nearly 1,000,000 Runespan points from 99-200m xp that are worthless. This would give them a reason to exist!
This. Also:

make mjolnir give fortunate components!
Road to 5.4!

19-Mar-2017 12:23:44

Subzero

Subzero

Posts: 23,266 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Lee said :
]I've been thinking of a few QoL updates myself recently (such as being able to store multiple perks on weapons/armour but only being able to activate two at a time)

Lolwut.

That's not a QoL change that's a massive change to the entire's skill's premise and balancing.
Subzero

Incursione 2100+/130+ Clan, Avatar access for all.

19-Mar-2017 18:01:48

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top