Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
when many menues open, there seems to be an invisible border of dead click space

please remove the dead click space borders, or just expand the size of the box to its actual click box size (possibly with a semi transparency to it so you can see through it but know if you click there nothings gunna happen)

cant decribe how much rage it gives me daily when i click on a bank/a place to run (or even a monster if i accidentally pop up combat menu in combat, why does that cog have to be next to ability box's you can click >.&gt ;) and nothing happens because its hitting that invisible boundry

i assume it was put there to stop people accidentally walking/attacking something when they miss the window they have open, but please, we arnt five years old, if you cant click on what you intend to click on, thats your own fault

oh and while im at it, a lot of the little red box's with white crosses that are used to close windows are graphically larger than their click area (almost the opposite problem) and this is also incredibly frustrating when u click the edge (but actually on) the close cross, and nothing happens

tl;dr: make the click areas of interfaces the same size as their graphical representations, and vice versa

02-May-2017 02:07:49

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
LaNeL said :
Skillchompas swappable between left or right hand so can be used with Augmented tools

Skillchompas were intended to replace tools.

In reality, skill chompas have no place in this game. They basically act as the tier of tool they replace with next to no actual additional rewards. Unless you play IM where getting the drag tools can be somewhat tricky and you like hunter more, then aquiring the tools is far more convenient for the average player. From a hunter pov, having them was really helpful, but now the arc has replaced that.
Ironman: Autark

03-May-2017 12:56:24

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UtaChao said :
skill chompas have no place in this game.

UtaChao said :
no actual additional rewards

UtaChao said :
aquiring the tools is far more convenient for the average player.

I'll start from the bottom:

They're not meant for the average player. They're meant for the maxed player with lots of gp that wants to speed up their training.

The xp/hr increase from using skillchompas (pre-invention, pre-Priff) was close to 80% if I remember correctly.

They definitely did, perhaps not now they've been outclassed.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

03-May-2017 13:17:23

UtaChao

UtaChao

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
UtaChao said :
skill chompas have no place in this game.

UtaChao said :
no actual additional rewards

UtaChao said :
aquiring the tools is far more convenient for the average player.

I'll start from the bottom:

They're not meant for the average player. They're meant for the maxed player with lots of gp that wants to speed up their training.

The xp/hr increase from using skillchompas (pre-invention, pre-Priff) was close to 80% if I remember correctly.

They definitely did, perhaps not now they've been outclassed.

So by your own words, do skillchompas still have a place in this game? Nope.
Ironman: Autark

03-May-2017 13:54:07

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top