Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The perk thing might be a bit too overpowered.

1) Reduce the number of clicks required to activate skillcape teleports amended to a max cape/completionist cape.

2) greater runic staff being able to cast its chosen spell from any spellbook (to give it more use in light of rune pouches)

3) more outfit preset slots, and return our ability to include hairstyles in those presets. My mad scientist outfit demands mad scientist hair!

4) Make more items disassemble-able from prifddinas thieving, including musician outfit pieces and seren pieces. My sig contains other suggestions, such as crystal tree fruit and urchins.

5) prioritize that aura pouch! It'd save me at least 20 bank spaces!

6) tweak certain skillcape perks that are completely useless at max level, such as firemaking (could make it only require 1 log to get a bonfire boost?) smithing (could give a chance to smith faster like the varrock armor?) and thieving (more noted priff thieving loot?)
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

29-Apr-2017 04:19:18

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
make it so you can combine degraded dom tower gloves, and scrimshaws

now i know scrimshaws can aleady be combined if you have, for example 1 hour on 1 and 2 hours on other, as max is 4

however, i accidentally put a new scrim in my telos loadout when i updated it

5 kills later i have 5 scrims with 3 hours 50 mins each on them, no longer stackable, wasting my bank space, that i cant combine because it would put them over the max

shouldnt be hard to make it so that you could make them into 4 stackable "new" scrims, and 1 3hour 10 min "used" scrim

02-May-2017 01:44:55

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

elite pets drop fetching mechanism is messed up, idk if counts more as a bug or not?

if ammo is on the spot where a monster dies, the pet can decide that 1 nox arrow was the monsters drop, and pick that up instead of its actual drop

also the pet will try to pick up items that are broken down by the spring cleaner - an issue because of the cool down period on item fetching, i dont want my pet fetching lumps of thin air at the cost of picking up actual drops

i believe this issue also occurs with gp piles that the dg gp collector picks up

tl;dr : make it so pets only pick up the actual drop, not any item on the space the drop happens, and only if the item actually drops to the floor

(less of a bug and definitely more a QoL - make the pet pick up the most expensive drop so its not always fetching ashes or some other crap when the monster dropped a 50k note pile or something)

02-May-2017 01:48:19 - Last edited on 02-May-2017 01:56:35 by Vaseth

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

give slayer heads a use, no ones gunna spend 4 hours camping kbd for kbd heads just because you can make a steel titan like famil thats 10% more powerful or something, the rarity would stop um being too op even if you made them quite desirable

its sad to get such a rare drop from those monsters and go "oh god not another one"

id suggest something as simple as steel titan + yak combined for kbd+kq heads, iron titan/yak combined for any dragon eggs - make the other heads as nooby as you like (unicorn + terror bird storage size for aby demons maybe?)

this would just be a quality of life update as the graphics exist (boss pets) and would not be asking for any feature or function that does not currently exist in the form of other famils, so it would be copy+paste coding (maybe make the actual famils 15-20% larger than the pets to show a difference)

02-May-2017 01:55:09

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top