Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

King Skyline

King Skyline

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legendary Familiars : Broken Abilty's

Scavenge Ability:

The ability quotes :
The pet will only pick up one item from a slain enemy

So when i kill a mob , and i drop a asc bolt or arrow and the pet pick's that up instead of the mob drop is quite annoying because it doesn't do what it described.

Idea's to fix this:

1. Stop them picking up items that the mob hasn't dropped

2. Give us the option for the familiar to pick up items of "X" amount , like in the area loot interface

3. Add a option to pick or not pick up arrows as a separate option

I use this ability a lot during slayer to help with kills p/h and to save time looting , i think i spend more time going to pick my drop us because the familiar has picked up my arrow instead of my drops

This could be a small ninja update that I'm sure most of us will appreciate

These are rough edits to show what could be done
Normal

Loot Ammo

Loot Only Above X

Both Loot Options
RoTs PvM FC/Discord
<--- Owner/Founder
PvM King

22-Sep-2017 16:17:07 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2017 17:04:53 by King Skyline

A name like

A name like

Posts: 1,771 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Make attuned crystal teleport seeds have a protect item value of over 100K. Right now - if killed in the wilderness - a wilderness sword 4 is protected over it.

Attuned crystal teleport seeds take a hell of a long time to replace, whereas 100K for another wilderness sword 4 takes very little time to acquire.

22-Sep-2017 16:41:46

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
qol suggestion remove eoc and microtransactions ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

22-Sep-2017 18:15:41

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top