Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

Hit Boss
Dec Member 2013

Hit Boss

Posts: 6,758 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
During Meilyr VOS you can use a well at harmony pillars bank for the bonus 20% xp boost on combo pots. However this is impeded by the npc's standing on top of the well making it much more difficult to use the portable well during the vos. Might i suggest not allowing them to roam in that area by the bank ?

27-Feb-2017 18:40:35 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2017 18:41:34 by Hit Boss

Dreamshot

Dreamshot

Posts: 6,539 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad to see this here, Mod Lee!

When making flatpacks in a POH workshop, please have the interface "remember" what flatpacks you just made. For example, I make Mahogany Toyboxes, because at level 86, they are the best 2-mahogany-planks items to make for decent Invention disassembly returns. So, I make an inventory of toyboxes, disassemble them, and turn back to make another inventory of them. Right now, I have to pull the drop down menu, select Costume Room, then select Mahogany Toy Boxes, then "Make All" every single time...very tedious!

The Flash Powder Factory set has an Herblore buff that allows us to get the same xp for adding a clean herb to a vial of water that we would get if we cleaned a grimy herb of the same type. It's not a huge buff, true, but it adds up over time. The TH Botanist's outfit has better Herblore buffs in every other respect, so it makes sense to wear that one when training Herblore, for the most part. Please, if we have earned the Flash Powder Factory set, let the xp-for-adding-herb-to-vial buff be applied to our Botanist's Outfit, provided we have both full sets. In the same vein, the Morytania Legs 4, when worn, give a chance at creating a 4-dose potion instead of a 3-dose: please have that added to the Full Botanist's Outfit, as well. That way we're not switching outfits around in an attempt to get full benefit of all the buffs we have earned.
...remembers when you had to USE EACH AND EVERY FISH IN YOUR INVENTORY WITH A RANGE to cook them...
*clickclickclickclick*

28-Feb-2017 04:32:53

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loot interface popping up when trying to pick up DG keys. Even though I have it toggled on, it would be nice if DG keys could be an exception. No - I don't want a cave potato seed and a heim crab with my key. :P RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

28-Feb-2017 07:30:40

Sreyas

Sreyas

Posts: 4,083 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Loot interface popping up when trying to pick up DG keys. Even though I have it toggled on, it would be nice if DG keys could be an exception. No - I don't want a cave potato seed and a heim crab with my key. :P

Would you like some cave potato fries with that?
Experience may be the best teacher, but necessity gives you a crash course.
Grand Exchange rework | Disassembling Imp | QOL Updates | QOL updates v2

28-Feb-2017 07:33:09

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am rather hungry...

Also, please stop my pinned xp counter from mysteriously coming unpinned and switching skills at random.

Okay, I think I'm done. :P
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

28-Feb-2017 07:41:39

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top