Forums

QoL Update Ideas? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688

BBC UK
Apr Member 2011

BBC UK

Posts: 2,394 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A monthly d&d at Draynor Manor would be nice where you dig up some stuff in the "forest" there and clean it in the fountain and gain prayer and crafting xp. The item you dig up and clean could be a useful perk which you can use once a week for 1 hour and increases all xp gained by 75% and turns into ashes after 4 uses. :)

26-Feb-2017 14:38:04

Evil Rogue
Jul Member 2009

Evil Rogue

Posts: 768 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Urn Enhancer added to toolbelt.

Update Daily Challenges to include Arc training, Waterfall fishing, Invention (and a toggle for Runespan/Abyss). Buffed rewards for more than half the skills.

Wilderness Sword: augmentable
(Combined)Catalyst Fragments: augmentable, Falador Shields add-on T60.

Ability to return Auras for 50% of total cost.

Refined components from spare common materials (common refiners or option to turn common to junk)

26-Feb-2017 18:23:15

Simply Rene

Simply Rene

Posts: 4,086 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Esploratore said :
Create a master skiller outfit that has customisable appearance options. Use all owned skill outfit pieces on it to add current perks to the one outfit. This would enable players to continue training various skills without constantly changing outfits.

I would looove to see that!
……., ' ,……………..{¨ˆ*·¸Rëñé Škät¸·*'ˆ¨}…………….., ' ,
…, '…….' ,……………`,…..'.„¸¸,..,¸¸„.'…..,´……………, '…….' ,
, '¸……….¸' ,…………,'¨'Tree Hunters'¨',…………, '¸……….¸' ,
……';¸¸;'……,¸¸,. -´…….`·.,¸°ˆ°¸,.·´…….`- .,¸¸,……';¸¸;'

26-Feb-2017 20:49:31

J0nas

J0nas

Posts: 127 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An option to hide useless prayer in the prayer tab. I mean who needs the Sap and Leech Prayers if they have Turmoil/Anguish/Torment or the new prayers Malevolent/Desolation/Affliction.

Alternatively customisable prayer tab.

----

Maybe a gamble option for the Invention Components / Gear Parts. from GWD 2 with useless Seals.
The Seals are useless atm if you have max reputation. Come on give them some use.

----

27-Feb-2017 08:17:54

Jakob

Jakob

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- Option to skip the warning at joining nex in instances.

- Some kind of auto pot (perk/feature whatever) would be nice, so when you go low pray it repots automatically from your previously selected items.

-
Esploratore said :
Create a master skiller outfit that has customisable appearance options. Use all owned skill outfit pieces on it to add current perks to the one outfit. This would enable players to continue training various skills without constantly changing outfits.

27-Feb-2017 08:45:34 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2017 13:14:33 by Jakob

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
back in the day, you couldnt use preset auto loading if you had an aura activated, unless you deactivated

thankfully, you fixed that

so how about you now do the same for scrimshaws, so that i dont have to turn my scrim on and off every single time i bank between telos/rax/aod kills

surely it would be the same solution as the aura issue?

27-Feb-2017 10:39:37

Vaseth
Dec Member 2023

Vaseth

Posts: 11,958 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
for so long now my "buff bar" has looked the same while bossing, but now i have the t99 prayers, it looks messed up because the t99 prayer applies to the end of the bar instead of next to your deflect/ss prayer

please move the new t99 prayer buff icons to always pop up in the same place as the t95 curses (and t70 prayers) so we can tell at a glance if we have all our buffs up easier

27-Feb-2017 10:41:34

Quick find code: 259-260-73-65884688 Back to Top