Forums

Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
because i assumed you wanted an actual discussion on this,
Yeah, but clearly you didn't. I asked you one question and you resort to ad-hominem, so, yeah... unless you plan on apologizing for that, I don't really see any reason why I should assist you in learning the facts. You clearly know how to look information up on the internet.

But I feel like you're more interested in the narrative than the facts, which is why I don't think you're even going to bother trying to follow the Twitter Files at all on your own. I don't think the facts actually matter to you. If they do, you'll go out on your own to learn about the Twitter Files, instead of waiting for someone to tell you what to think about it.

15-May-2023 23:24:15

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Never read these twitter files but what i know i can't post, already have 30+ forum bans on threads like this. No idea how many temp bans i have remaining lol.

But treason has a way different meaning to me, you see the system is only business people these days and on a pie chart the people are the country and majority. SO.....Really it's only treason to go against the people. ;)

But no one has to downfall the system, that was taken care of...."they will do it all themselves". less get hurt this way. but sadly many still are going to suffer.

It was the best solution.

16-May-2023 03:33:00

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,973 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not that I agree with lies or misinformation but surely spreading such information or censoring certain information isn't treasonous, given it's on a privately owned platform?

For the same reason freedom of speech doesn't exist there or only goes as far as they as a company sees fit, whether it is Musk now, or Jack Dorsey/the board prior to Musk, right?
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

16-May-2023 03:46:16

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

XSlay4DeathX said :
But treason has a way different meaning to me
Words have specific meanings. In this case, the term "Treason" is defined by:

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
Original message details are unavailable.
§2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

While I don't think Treason would apply to what was released in the Twitter Files, if you interpret "election interference" as an attempt to "overthrow" a government, then "Seditious Conspiracy" (from the same section that defines Treason) would seem to apply:

Original message details are unavailable.
§2384. Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

16-May-2023 03:57:19

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
XSlay4DeathX said :

But treason has a way different meaning to me, .

to you?

so its not helpful to anyone else when you say treason, when you are not using it in its most common usage of the word. why even use the word then when its going to be the wrong way we are going take it.

either way its not treason, and ive asked for evidence, and we are now full page past me asking for evidence and no one being able to provide, not even a link. just gymnastics to avoid giving it.

you even said punishment with no evidence is wrong, so come on dude.

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
because i assumed you wanted an actual discussion on this,
Yeah, but clearly you didn't.

its all im asking for dude is the evidence, so clearly i am wanting to. so provide it so we can carry on, unless you want to go in circles / cant provide anything (im starting to think its the latter now)

so lets your own words

Origin Nexus said :
Factual based on what?

you seem to have wanted things to be factual before posting. and wanted evidence to back it up (see above post, click the link to see what part) but now when i am asking for evidence you are refusing to post it. what happen to nexus that wanted only 100% factual claims posted? someone has shouted they have been lying im wanting that evidence, you seem to the be on the side that there has been lies, youve pointed to the twitter files, but that hasnt been helpful. so come on dude..

are these claims xslay factual or not? if they are factual, post the evidence for the claims...

either way im happy to leave it as the claims are false and just carry on with this thread. about elon. as it seems you arent wanting to help,
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

16-May-2023 08:48:43 - Last edited on 16-May-2023 09:06:54 by Tenebri

Miles Prower
Nov Member 2006

Miles Prower

Posts: 9,764 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wonder if the same logic applies to Musk, considering he has been involved in his own acts of censorship, as previously discussed in this thread. Needless to say the self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist" hasn't been following his claimed philosophy. Low on bank space? Click here .

16-May-2023 09:05:02

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Miles Prower said :
I wonder if the same logic applies to Musk, considering he has been involved in his own acts of censorship, as previously discussed in this thread. Needless to say the self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist" hasn't been following his claimed philosophy.

definitely, lots of hypocrisy on elon part, saying wanting free speech but censoring anything he wants.

its mind boggling to me to think people were against twitter censorship (thinking it was treason apparently) and then are happy elon is doing the same lol

especially when his own platform calls him out lol

Tenebri said :

his own platform corrected him, ouch....

^^ omg a claim and then evidence to back it up!!! how easy was that. and all in the same post. not a whole page with nothing but gymnastics to avoid giving evidence
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

16-May-2023 09:08:22 - Last edited on 16-May-2023 09:11:27 by Tenebri

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Tenebri said :
either way im happy to leave it as the claims are false and just carry on with this thread. about elon. as it seems you arent wanting to help,
Just because you refuse to look it up on your own, doesn't mean it's false. It just means you're not actually interested.

16-May-2023 09:24:00

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

not refusing, waiting for you to post it. something you could have done ages ago. for reasons ive already said. you refuse to help. i truely dont know why you are choosing to be difficult, but that was your choice. asked several times for you to post anything helpful, just got bickering back.

but im now done. given you many chances to post anything. you dont. so thats that over with

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/15/us-virgin-islands-issued-subpoena-to-elon-musk-in-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

oh this may get interesting
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

16-May-2023 12:28:27 - Last edited on 16-May-2023 12:36:24 by Tenebri

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Tenebri said :
not refusing, waiting for you to post it. something you could have done ages ago. for reasons ive already said. you refuse to help. i truely dont know why you are choosing to be difficult, but that was your choice. asked several times for you to post anything helpful, just got bickering back.

but im now done. given you many chances to post anything. you dont. so thats that over with
Why are you waiting for me to post something, when I've been very clear that I have no intention of assisting you in the matter, due to your own personal behavior?

Tenebri said :

his own platform corrected him, ouch....
You've already posted that. Why don't you make it more obvious that you're not actually here to discuss things, you're here to engage in a political attack campaign?

Tenebri said :
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/15/us-virgin-islands-issued-subpoena-to-elon-musk-in-jeffrey-epstein-case.html

oh this may get interesting
Why would it be interesting? Is it because you haven't actually read the article and you think it somehow connects Musk to Epstein?

16-May-2023 17:16:46

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top