Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
XSlay4DeathX said :
Ithose fired from twitter were involved in censorship to truth, shame they weren't arrested.

why would they be arrested? (all 6,500 people)

what did they do that required that?

what truth did they censor?

im probably going to regret asking these questions, i usually do when i ask you xlsay lol, but here we are maybe one day youll answer / make sense in the answer. fingers crossed

Well twitter was used as a 'tool' to spread lies so treason charges given the level and type of lies and what they targeted.

Top people in charge- treason

rest will be classed as those that did work knowingly as to say anything in protest would result in being fired/ who the heck knows given how corrupt it was.

I know an outside source was pulling the strings on twitter.

Question all 6500, but this number can be greatly decreased by only targeting the main sectors of twitter, censorship/board members, might paint a picture of who should be punished legally OR were they all threatened by the string puller? arresting them for even a few days, someone is bound to talk and point fingers.

As a proud support of 'fear' systems given past life influence, i fully aware if you punish someone enough, the others will twitch or sweat in fear of being caught next. "punish 3, other 15 get the message even if not caught"

^biggest mistake of the past, is people punished people harshly without evidence, Top people who run twitter tho are 100% guilty.

If i invested into a group that did something bad, i'm now an accessory to that crime, even the investors can be classed as involved.

----

But the worlds legal systems are biased and controlled by someone i can't name. No idea which name got me that forum ban, but lets just assume all names can't be named anymore.

Todays humanity will always confuse me, first they want this and that, now they want this but it ruins the former goal... ;)

15-May-2023 19:28:03

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
treason lol....

treason means attempting to overthrow the government or assisting enemy countries in war.

how were they doing that????

thats if what you say is even true that they were using twitter as a tool to spread lies. which doesnt seem to be the case anyway. so yeah

the rest of what you said is just derailment

the only thing is this

XSlay4DeathX said :

^biggest mistake of the past, is people punished people harshly without evidence, Top people who run twitter tho are 100% guilty.
]

you are right punishing with no evidence is bad, so what evidence is there of your claim? how are they 100% guilty? what evidence is there?
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

15-May-2023 19:56:59 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 19:59:48 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
what evidence is there?
Have you followed any of the Twitter Files?

is this all you say on anything?

come back with actual substance.

i asked for the evidence. xslay says there is some, so ill wait for that to be posted. if you can post it. then fantastic.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

15-May-2023 21:17:55 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 21:18:26 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Origin Nexus said :
The Twitter Files IS the evidence... that's why I was asking if you had followed any of it.

why ask that? why not just post the parts where it will be useful to me? be useful.

otherwise we get no where. if you can help in pointing me in the right direction, or the actual parts that are useful then you will save me a lot of time. its helpful in this situation.

what help is saying that?

hopefully next post is worth something and worth a read. if not then i guess another thread. where i wont be responding to you. as its just derailing things and not worth the time

hopefully xslay can do it otherwise :S

if not both of you then i guess its claim with no evidence. and you nex seem to have big issues with that, so be bad if you are doing it.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

15-May-2023 21:28:58 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 21:31:17 by Tenebri

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
why ask that? why not just post the parts where it will be useful to me? be useful.
I asked because I have no idea if you've followed any of the Twitter Files. It's a legitimate question, and there's no need to be defensive or offensive. A simple "Yes" or "No" would have sufficed.

Tenebri said :
if you can help in pointing me in the right direction, or the actual parts that are useful then you will save me a lot of time.
No.

"Be useful" and look it up yourself.

Don't make personal attacks and then expect me to assist you. If you're actually interested in the facts, you'll look into it yourself, without my assistance.

15-May-2023 21:40:40 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 21:41:19 by Origin Nexus

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
I asked because I have no idea if you've followed any of the Twitter Files. It's a legitimate question, and there's no need to be defensive or offensive. A simple "Yes" or "No" would have sufficed.

Tenebri said :
if you can help in pointing me in the right direction, or the actual parts that are useful then you will save me a lot of time.
No.

"Be useful" and look it up yourself.

Don't make personal attacks and then expect me to assist you. If you're actually interested in the facts, you'll look into it yourself, without my assistance.

ive been on this thread since the beginning. you say you know where the information is, its helpful for you to get it. then i can just read it. why be difficult about it? if its something you want me to see or read.... why not show me?

if you already know where it is. you can save me a lot of time. i dont know where ill be looking for it

so yeah you clearly arent wanting to help. just derailing into an argument again. so as stated in previous comment this will be the end with me responding to you, as you arent doing anything for the thread / discussion.

i guess ill be waiting for xslay to provide information. fingers crossed that happens, untill then its a null claim with no evidence / no reason to believe it

if anything ive said offended you you can report it here as you said something about personal attack. even though there is none.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

15-May-2023 23:02:49 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 23:11:46 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
so yeah you clearly arent wanting to help.
Yeah, I made that pretty clear in my last post. If you're going to be rude and making personal attacks, why would I want to help you?

okay this will be last respone.

because i assumed you wanted an actual discussion on this, its why you first posted. so if you have information to help with the discussion. i would need that. thats why. why keep important information to yourself? makes no sense, doesnt help at all

okay no more, unless the next post is providing the evidence you say there is. if not then its been derailed too much, when the evidence could have been posted ages ago. when it was originally asked for. 7 posts ago...

so you would do that to keep the discussion going. something i thought you want. if not then as stated a few times now. you dont want to keep it going, but want to derail things.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

15-May-2023 23:13:04 - Last edited on 15-May-2023 23:18:32 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top