Forums

Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

Posts: 36,620 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¤ Founder, CEO, and chief engineer of SpaceX!

¤ CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc!

¤ Founder of The Boring Company and X.com (now part of PayPal)!

¤ Co-founder of Neuralink, OpenAI, and Zip2!

¤ President of the Musk Foundation!

¤ CEO of Twitter, Inc!

¤ CEO of Jagex and Runescape??? :D

To be honest, I really like this man! He is so rich and amazing!

08-Nov-2022 20:50:16

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
he is not an amazing man

hes fired many people from twitter after taking over which he was then forced to due to everything he did

one of the reasons for firing was amount of lines written in the code. as if more lines = better.

many of the ones that are left are now sleeping in the twitter office due to the work load they now have...

he says he is about free speech, but is banning anyone that openly is against him. if he truely was for free speech they wouldnt be banned

just because he is rich doesnt mean he is good / amazing etc

all you have listed is he is ceo of many things. nothing to say he is amazing lmao.

i could go on but id rather not waste my energy discussing a hypocritical lesser immoral being, i may come back with memes though
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

09-Nov-2022 01:01:05 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2022 01:08:49 by Tenebri

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Tenebri I'm glad we agree on something. I'm not sure, but our reasons might be different.

I don't like how Elon Musk doesn't pour his money into philanthropy like Bill Gates and his wife does.

I've looked up to Bill Gates since the 80's, but I'm biased. Because I have had Microsoft Windows run computers since back then.

I guess I'm trying to say that someone with that amount of money should spend it on the greater good for humanity.
Make Your Own Magic

09-Nov-2022 01:41:21 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2022 01:53:00 by Kiwi Magic

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In terms of tech, he's brilliant - SpaceX and Tesla are both revolutionary companies.

In terms of personality, he's a jerk - retweets conspiracy theories, can't handle parody or mockery, ego the size of a planet.

With Twitter, he's showing that he has no idea what he's doing, and just winging it. There was a great article when the purchase went through on why this was a mistake for him at The Verge:
https://www.theverge.com/2022/10/28/23428132/elon-musk-twitter-acquisition-problems-speech-moderation
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

09-Nov-2022 07:09:23

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Kiwi Magic said :
@Tenebri I'm glad we agree on something. I'm not sure, but our reasons might be different.

I don't like how Elon Musk doesn't pour his money into philanthropy like Bill Gates and his wife does.

I've looked up to Bill Gates since the 80's, but I'm biased. Because I have had Microsoft Windows run computers since back then.

I guess I'm trying to say that someone with that amount of money should spend it on the greater good for humanity.

Oh no i am in agreemant with this 100%

He could have uses the money he bought twitter to actually do good. For one he couldhave paid his taxes. And the list goes on from there. But instead he bought something to stroke his ego
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

09-Nov-2022 09:12:36

XSlay4DeathX
Mar Member 2007

XSlay4DeathX

Posts: 2,634 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a strong supporter of Elon Musk, Whether musk fired you Or twitter fell from liberal control, they would have lost jobs anyways.

^if i worked for such a corrupt/disinformation outlet the system uses to silence people, i would look for other work tbh. Sad truth to repair anything, you fire all, removes all loose ends from the company given how corrupt it truly is. Least he kept some...pretty nice guy. ;)

09-Nov-2022 16:54:01

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

XSlay4DeathX said :
I am a strong supporter of Elon Musk, .

What do you support about him? Let alone a strong one.

He talked about freedom of speech coming to twitter then banned people for speaking their mind. Not really advocating freedom of speech lolol. Just shows bruised ego
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

09-Nov-2022 17:54:16 - Last edited on 09-Nov-2022 18:00:11 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top