Forums

Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
ELITE STACK said :
The epstein/musk connection seems like a hoax.

i guess we will find out. sooner or later
Yeah, just like all the other misinformation you've been posting. I mean, you've claimed that Elon fired 6500 employees: Tenebri said :

If Twitter had 7500 total employees, and 1200 resigned, and you're claiming Elon fired 6500 employees, that means Twitter now has -200 employees.

Clearly your claims are misinformation, since they're not even mathematically possible.

16-May-2023 20:10:49

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
ELITE STACK said :

Yeah, just like all the other misinformation you've been posting. I mean, you've claimed that Elon fired 6500 employees: Tenebri said :

If Twitter had 7500 total employees, and 1200 resigned, and you're claiming Elon fired 6500 employees, that means Twitter now has -200 employees.

Clearly your claims are misinformation, since they're not even mathematically possible.

ah trying to go after my credibility. tactic when the truth isnt on your side.

https://www.businesstoday.in/technology/news/story/elon-musk-confirms-he-has-fired-over-80-of-twitter-employees-so-far-377045-2023-04-12

l i didnt take into account the people that resigned. so apologies for that
if it is 1200 resigned then its 5300 fired!! so thank you for bringing that to my attention ill edit my post :) just for you cupcake!

i wont ask for evidence if itwas 1200 resigned, we know how that goes when i ask it from you it never happens, its no big deal if its 5300 people fires for 6500 people fired. as thats not the point i was making, but good job!!! i didnt even need to add a number to my post. because its not really relevant.

you are nitpicking very small aspects. and ignoring what is actually being said however. considering out of everything thats been said this is what you want to discuss.. that does speak many words about you though, if this is the only thing you can counter.

but yes thank you for bringing the 15% twitter of people that decided to leave, after elon took over. i forgot to take that into account.

does show though 15% of twitter decided to leave when he took over. doesnt look great. so yeah thank you for that awesome information, dont think this worked out the way you expected right? :S
'your maths is wrong'
oh yeah loads of people quit because of him too!!
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

18-May-2023 11:20:52 - Last edited on 18-May-2023 11:59:09 by Tenebri

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/13ke1eh/worlds_richest_douche_calls_wfh_a_moral_issue/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

elon saying working from home is a morale issue?

i cant work from home doing what i do. but i support working from home. i dont see how its morale issue. if i cant and others can.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

18-May-2023 11:26:18

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Tenebri said :
if it is 1200 resigned then its 5300 fired!! so thank you for bringing that to my attention ill edit my post :) just for you cupcake!
7500 - 1200 - 5500 = 800.

The problem with your math this time is that there are approximately 2300 active employees at Twitter.

You don't even care about the facts, just like the media doesn't care about the facts. The narrative is far more important to you than the facts.

What makes you think that any of the news media reporting the numbers are reporting them accurately? There are reports of only 500 employees left, only 1200 employees left, 1000 employees.... clearly they aren't all correct. In fact, I'd guess that none of them are correct, because Elon himself stated:

"There are ~2300 active, working employees at Twitter."

Weird how Elon, the guy who knows the actual facts, says one thing, and the rest of the leftwing media all say something completely different... because the truth doesn't matter when you're pushing a narrative.

18-May-2023 17:55:08

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Tenebri said :
but yes thank you for bringing the 15% twitter of people that decided to leave, after elon took over. i forgot to take that into account.
Yeah, imagine that, people quitting because Elon basically said "You have to come to work. Anyone who doesn't show up to work, consider it your resignation". There were also people who resigned over his 40 hour work week mandate.

These are the kinds of people who are responsible for Twitter losing over $4 million PER DAY before Elon bought the company, and the kind of people who were laid off:
https://youtu.be/qkQbHyLE6Tc

Her entire morning, she only did 30 minutes worth of work, and probably about an hour's worth of work in the afternoon. Why is she getting paid for 8 hours of work?

Considering how many people were engaged in "Fake Work" (as Elon put it) it's no wonder the company was tanking, and how many people were laid off when Elon took over. These employees were absurd, that's why they were let go. That's why numerous digital companies (such as Google, Facebook, etc.) are now laying off all those kinds of employees. Google just laid off over 12,000 useless employees engaging in "fake work". Facebook did the same with over 10,000 employees. Corporations are starting to wake up to this "fake work", probably because these fake work employees don't have enough work to do, so they post "A day in the life of a _____ employee" videos on tiktok showing how little they actually do at work.

18-May-2023 18:07:14

Origin Nexus

Origin Nexus

Tenebri said :
https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/13ke1eh/worlds_richest_douche_calls_wfh_a_moral_issue/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

i cant work from home doing what i do. but i support working from home. i dont see how its morale issue. if i cant and others can.
Why would you expect a reddit thread titled "Worlds richest douche calls WFH a moral issue" to be accurate or unbiased?

Oh, that's right, it doesn't actually matter to you if things are accurate or factual because you're not posting in good faith. You're literally going out of your way to find defamatory and discriminatory articles and posts about Elon so that you can promote hatred towards him.

None of these employees worked from home before C19. Now that C19 is "over", why would they expect to keep working from home? It is a moral issue. Why should they be paid for 40 hours of work every week when they're not actually working 40 hours per week because they're at home doing nothing? If there is nothing preventing them from coming in to work, and they choose to not to show up to work, then any employer would consider that their resignation.

The horror of having to go into work and work 40 hours a week like everyone else... Elon is such a slave driver, eh? Expecting people to actually work 40 hours in order to get paid for 40 hours of work... he's a madman....
*rolls eyes*

18-May-2023 18:15:06 - Last edited on 18-May-2023 18:34:25 by Origin Nexus

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :
7500 - 1200 - 5500 = 800.

The problem with your math this time is that there are approximately 2300 active employees at Twitter.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230502113605/https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-chops-twitter-down-1000-employees-2023-5

apparently its 1k employees. as of may 2023

but my math is to do with what happened when he took over. as that will give information on how many he fired / how many resigned. since then im sure he has hired more.

like i said earlier the numbers are not the important part. why are you concentrating on that? it was just a small added detail i put in. wasnt important.

Origin Nexus said :
Tenebri said :

Why would you expect a reddit thread titled "Worlds richest douche calls WFH a moral issue" to be accurate or unbiased?

its literally just him talking.

but yes him talking is bias.

did you actually watch it? it seems you didnt. otherwise you would know it was just him talking.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

18-May-2023 18:47:14 - Last edited on 18-May-2023 18:56:25 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top