Forums

Let's talk about Elon Musk!

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,586 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The votes are in and the majority voted him out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-64021412

Whether he'll abide by the decision or do another one of his famous U-turns is yet to be seen, he does seem to have a habit of changing his mind a dozen times a day.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

19-Dec-2022 14:29:27

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,133 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rooh said :
The votes are in and the majority voted him out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-your-money-64021412

Whether he'll abide by the decision or do another one of his famous U-turns is yet to be seen, he does seem to have a habit of changing his mind a dozen times a day.

yep it will be interesting to see what happens now
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

19-Dec-2022 14:51:39

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :

Even before the vote was finished he was whining about how there's no successor and nobody wants to do the job... although without realising that this is possibly because nobody wants to work with him .
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

19-Dec-2022 15:40:42

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Archaeox said :
Tenebri said :

Even before the vote was finished he was whining about how there's no successor and nobody wants to do the job... although without realising that this is possibly because nobody wants to work with him .

thats most likely the case lmao
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

19-Dec-2022 15:46:48

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Miles Prower said :
Really I'm expecting to see something along the lines of "the coding for the polling system is flawed". A refusal to accept the result like others of his kind; we already know how much of a crybaby and hypocrite he is.

his fanbase are already saying its bots.

literally his own platform and they still shout its fake and cant accept results of a vote lol
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

19-Dec-2022 17:14:33

Joel
Feb
fmod Member

Joel

Forum Moderator Posts: 32,973 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm still distantly watching with my head in my hands at the fire that continues to burn, wishing for it to be over lol

I honestly just want the stupidity to stop and for him to remove Twitter from his plate and get back to Tesla and SpaceX. I don't really care much for Twitter anyway, not a regular user, never tweet and barely visit the platform.

I was open-minded in the beginning, waiting to see how things play out and for the most part, they still very much are playing out. Things are by no means settled and until such a time we're never going to know if the current situation being a mess works out for the best in the long run somehow or actually is evident that it caused further issues down the line.

He's preaching free speech while seemingly making exceptions along the way as he sees fit. He's within his right to do so but it ultimately brings his credibility and intentions into question and turns the whole thing into a joke.

I've never agreed with the notion of making decisions on the results of polls he creates because nobody can be sure that it's actually a general consensus on something or if it's just people who either love or hate him voting in a particular way but limited to only people who follow him. It's exactly why companies have processes in place to handle decision making, whether it be boards, panels etc etc

:(
Joel

Need support? Support Centre | Forum Help

19-Dec-2022 17:33:24

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Joel said :
Where do you want him to go?

you answered this yourself earlier

Joel said :

I honestly just want the stupidity to stop and for him to remove Twitter from his plate and get back to Tesla and SpaceX.
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19

19-Dec-2022 23:58:31 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2022 23:59:03 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 23-24-842-66266218 Back to Top