Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
I used to have cats, I like cats. But I'm into a bit of watching the birdies now so won't have another cat.

The dogs sit and watch the birds with me.

Yeah I have to agree dogs are pretty cool. I've just never had them as pets because they are a real responsibility.

You're not wrong, our Budz "yes his names been shortened by me" it's easier to shout than Buddy while chasing him around the garden with yet another pair of my friggin socks in his mouth!!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Aug-2017 20:24:00

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Pasnomo said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
I emailed them twice since new rule and they do not get back to me about my perm ban...

They got back to me. Maybe you know, try again.

It's a waste of time I believe... Unless they want me to suck up to them and say it's all my fault and bla, bla, bla and just kiss arse <- which I don't do...

Well not when I did absolutely nothing wrong, just reported a moderator!

I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

Yes, say that. Say sorry all my fault. Don't read the response. Get your acc back. Do it.

Did you win?

Yeah, Jagex told me to grow up.

But unbanned you?

31-Aug-2017 21:07:11

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used to pop in there every now and again but a few years ago I created a thread titled something like "Do you hang out in hlf and if so why?".

It created quite a stir and got 700-800 posts in a few days from irate hlf users trying to defend themselves.

Funny thing was I was only asking a question, not accusing them of being elitist or anything. Anyway the J Mod who had made the hlf his baby locked my thread. I can't remember his name.

I must go back for a look.
Make Your Own Magic

31-Aug-2017 21:35:26

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
I used to pop in there every now and again but a few years ago I created a thread titled something like "Do you hang out in hlf and if so why?".

It created quite a stir and got 700-800 posts in a few days from irate hlf users trying to defend themselves.

Funny thing was I was only asking a question, not accusing them of being elitist or anything. Anyway the J Mod who had made the hlf his baby locked my thread. I can't remember his name.

This happens to me on a lot of my threads - not a jmod lock, just the attitude from certain forumers...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 21:59:14

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :

Not a lot has changed, some really cool guys there but a lot of shitposters also, i find some try to bully newcomers when they 1st arrive but fuck em, they take to you eventually as long as you are not a dick.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Aug-2017 22:05:08

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top