Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :

However, regardless of being incorrect on that specific point, it still doesn't change the fact that you hold heroin dealers at a higher regard than those whose lives are being destroyed by heroin dealers, which is wrong on so many levels.

How do you know it's wrong?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

30-Aug-2017 10:08:52

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Kiwi Magic said :
It has been said by professionals in nz that if tobacco was being classified today it would be a Class A drug which is the same classification as heroin or methamphetamine.

Which would (technically) make sense given the CSA criteria, but I want to see if our pseudointellectual friend Nexus has the answer to my question as to what separates Schedule 2 from Schedule 1 before I answer it for him.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

30-Aug-2017 10:10:50

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good Morning, how is everyone today? All fine and dandy I hope.

I'm going Bowling a little later on. I haven't bowled in about 15 years (was never much good at it anyway). I hope I don't suffer from a case of ball retention or hit some grease and go skidding off down the lane on my arse. Well, unless I get a strike with it, of course. Or break a fingernail - mon Dieu, quelle horreur!

Raining cats & dogs here. Not a patch on Texas of course. I saw a Tweet by someone called Anne Coulter (apparently she was famous once) who said Harvey was more likely due to there being too many lesbians, rather than climate change. People were not amused, but I found it made an entertaining start to the day.

Anyway, have fun y'all.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

30-Aug-2017 10:44:45

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

FiFi LaFeles said :

Raining cats & dogs here. Not a patch on Texas of course. I saw a Tweet by someone called Anne Coulter (apparently she was famous once) who said Harvey was more likely due to there being too many lesbians, rather than climate change. People were not amused, but I found it made an entertaining start to the day.

Anne Coulter is a room temperature IQ bimbo.

All credit goes to Raleirosen for that insult.

30-Aug-2017 10:46:46

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Anne Coulter is a room temperature IQ bimbo.

All credit goes to Raleirosen for that insult.

We had an idiot of a church leader - I call it a cult; anyway he blamed our Earthquakes on the Gays and Lesbians and this bloody low life of a human takes money from his followers and drives around in expensive cars and goes on lavish holidays and such and apparently he doesn't need to pay taxes as taxes are exempt or something for churches <- I am not 100% sure how it all goes, but he's making a killing, the people still follow - Greed!!!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Aug-2017 11:40:49 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2017 11:52:55 by Dong U Dead

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Dong U Dead said :

We had an idiot of a church leader - I call it a cult; anyway he blamed our Earthquakes on the Gays and Lesbians and this bloody low life of a human takes money from his followers and drives around in expensive cars and goes on lavish holidays and such and apparently he doesn't need to pay taxes as taxes are exempt or something for churches <- I am not 100% sure how it all goes, but he's making a killing, the people still follow - Greed!!!

Mhm, the 501-c3 exemption under the IRS' tax code.

30-Aug-2017 12:46:01

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
^i think your talking about the leader of Destiny Church. If so yes he's an idiot. But he's a rich idiot.
Do you not think it is his followers who are the idiots here and he is just massaging their prejudices and ignorance in order to fleece them to fund his own lavish lifestyle?
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

30-Aug-2017 14:06:45

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top