Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's worst these days, its all done on popularity, who's who and who you knowand bla, bla, bla - all I did was report a forum moderator twice in a matter of days or weeks <- can't remember now and boom, 3 account perm ban!!!

He really, really hates me in there and because of that hate I got three accounts banned - not very professional if you ask me.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

30-Aug-2017 03:43:28

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There was a point in time at which my accounts were being "pre-banned" from the forums before they even had access to the forums.

I've also had numerous accounts perm banned from the forums with the explanation of the bans as "We have reason to believe that you do not plan to engage in the community in a positive manner" without those accounts even interacting with the forums in any recent time.

I think I have you all beat. ^_^
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

30-Aug-2017 04:17:18

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
A quick google search will yield plenty of sources.

"fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer"
https://www.livescience.com/3093-smoking-myths-examined.html

Aight, time to drop you on your neck again...

From your own citing source:

"Smoking accounts for 30 percent of all cancer deaths and 87 percent of lung cancer deaths ; the risk of developing lung cancer is about 23 times higher in male smokers compared to non-smokers "

Don't suppress evidence with me again.

Nexus Origin said :

My apologies, you are correct that if abused, it can be addictive.

Then why in the ever living fuck did you argue it with me in the first place?

There's a reason why it's a Schedule 2 narc (Which requires a DEA Form 222 and is a bitchload of paperwork to prescribe schedule 2 drugs), and I'll give you one chance to answer this correctly before I answer it for you: What's the main criteria that separates Schedule 2 from Schedule 1 (Heroin is Schedule 1)?

Don't talk about things you have no competence in.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

30-Aug-2017 08:19:48 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2017 08:34:00 by Team Skull

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Then why in the ever living fuck did you argue it with me in the first place?
I'm flattered that you see me in such a high regard that you assume that I must be perfect in every manner and never make mistakes.

I can assure you that I am human, and I do make mistakes from time to time. But the difference between you and I is that I am capable of admitting when I am wrong, and will apologize for my mistakes.

However, regardless of being incorrect on that specific point, it still doesn't change the fact that you hold heroin dealers at a higher regard than those whose lives are being destroyed by heroin dealers, which is wrong on so many levels.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada