Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Amazonkaty
Aug Member 2006

Amazonkaty

Posts: 17,938 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tsun-Chan said :
Also lighten up. These forums are stiff af I swear.

*hands the Off Topic users some Cod Liver Oil*

Cod liver oil is good for helping with stiff joints and has therapeutic benefits and recommended as a daily source of intake....or so Google sez:

"Apart from being a good source of nutrients, studies have found that cod liver oil may have some very important therapeutic properties.

Cod liver oil is thought to help relieve joint stiffness associated with arthritis, have a positive effect on cardiovascular health, and help repair wounded teeth, nails, hair, and skin."

Other benefits:

- Cod liver oil alleviates symptoms of arthritis
- Cod liver oil helps prevent coronary artery disease
- Cod liver oil may help repair wounds
- Cod liver oil may help promote cognitive performance

If you didn't know all that...You do now, start taking those Cod Liver tablets!!
'Every revolution begins with a spark'

The Journey of a Veteran Noob

24-Sep-2014 13:27:19 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2014 13:32:12 by Amazonkaty

Catweazle
Nov Member 2005

Catweazle

Posts: 23,934 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of course! I treat the man like an absolute Sultan.

(Well, I know I still make him live in the shed but I really can't have him indoors too often, what with his constant moulting. Not to mention howling).

24-Sep-2014 14:39:38 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2014 14:40:01 by Catweazle

Icy Spring

Icy Spring

Posts: 3,248 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tsun-Chan said :
Can't have the good without the bad.

Because otherwise you wouldn't know what good was, you'd just have this one thing, and everyone would call it the norm.

Like when someone eats a fresh burger and says it tastes good, why does it taste good? Because other food they've eaten aren't as nice so you have a comparison.

One does not need first-hand experience to use the metaphor that something "tastes like ****". Similarly, we don't need offensively inane garbage polluting the OT in order to differentiate between high and low quality posts.

24-Sep-2014 19:00:14

Tsun-Chan

Tsun-Chan

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Icy Spring said :
Tsun-Chan said :
Can't have the good without the bad.

Because otherwise you wouldn't know what good was, you'd just have this one thing, and everyone would call it the norm.

Like when someone eats a fresh burger and says it tastes good, why does it taste good? Because other food they've eaten aren't as nice so you have a comparison.

One does not need first-hand experience to use the metaphor that something "tastes like ****". Similarly, we don't need offensively inane garbage polluting the OT in order to differentiate between high and low quality posts.

Offensively inane? Opinion.

I find it amusing and adds some lightheartedness. If you take ANYTHING she says seriously you need help.

I don't find it offensive either, just funny. Being racist would be offensive, or creating threads to troll people with disabilities, now that would be offensive. She's just having fun. LIGHTEN UP.

I gotta question someones priorities when they find someone posting stupid joke **** about lolis and sadism on an online forum (in off-topic) etc. to be a big deal.

It's clear from other threads though that you need to lighten up.

You take an off-topic section seriously?

25-Sep-2014 14:31:38

Tsun-Chan

Tsun-Chan

Posts: 3,682 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amazonkaty said :
Tsun-Chan said :

*hands the Off Topic users some Cod Liver Oil*

Cod liver oil is good for helping with stiff joints and has therapeutic benefits and recommended as a daily source of intake....or so Google sez:

"Apart from being a good source of nutrients, studies have found that cod liver oil may have some very important therapeutic properties.

Cod liver oil is thought to help relieve joint stiffness associated with arthritis, have a positive effect on cardiovascular health, and help repair wounded teeth, nails, hair, and skin."

Other benefits:

- Cod liver oil alleviates symptoms of arthritis
- Cod liver oil helps prevent coronary artery disease
- Cod liver oil may help repair wounds
- Cod liver oil may help promote cognitive performance

If you didn't know all that...You do now, start taking those Cod Liver tablets!!

Used to take them as a kid, I've also heard they're actually bad for you too though lol.

I do love some cod and chips though.

25-Sep-2014 14:32:49

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top