Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Asking about the obsession was more of a way to dismiss the drivel that both Skull and Nexus were batting back and forth. If I wanted to really push ahead on the merits or perils of antifa I probably would have engaged on the substance (what little there is) of the subject. I do hope this makes sense to you.
Well then, your intention wasn't clear. I read it more or less as a genuine question, which made your later posts seem ridiculous. Apologies for the miscommunication.
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

29-Aug-2017 21:36:13

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Pasnomo said :
Asking about the obsession was more of a way to dismiss the drivel that both Skull and Nexus were batting back and forth. If I wanted to really push ahead on the merits or perils of antifa I probably would have engaged on the substance (what little there is) of the subject. I do hope this makes sense to you.
Well then, your intention wasn't clear. I read it more or less as a genuine question, which made your later posts seem ridiculous. Apologies for the miscommunication.

It wasn't as clear as it should have been - I really don't give a rats ass what Nexus thinks about racist groups in the US. My bad - shouldn't have been rude.

29-Aug-2017 21:37:10

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Pasnomo said :
Poshpants said :
Averia Light said :
I thought posh said it was bread that was cut to look like soldiers.

Toast cut in lines, dunky egg and soldiers? Where are you people from?

Must not be an American thing?

add a little bit of salt to the egg.

How long do you boil it to have it so.. runny?

Do you not have all the "OMG don't eat raw egg" drama over there?

29-Aug-2017 21:38:11

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm bored now.

What shiny Pokemon should I hatch next after Dunsparce?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

29-Aug-2017 21:39:29

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
It wasn't as clear as it should have been - I really don't give a rats ass what Nexus thinks about racist groups in the US. My bad - shouldn't have been rude.
No worries; I started the rudeness with my goldfish comments, anyway.

And yes, there is a general raw egg phobia in the US (urban/suburban areas, at least).
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

29-Aug-2017 21:40:48

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :

The vast majority of smokers don't get cancer (less than 10 percent of lifelong smokers), and the vast majority of people who get cancer are not smokers.

Where's your source?
[/quote]A quick google search will yield plenty of sources.

"fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer"
https://www.livescience.com/3093-smoking-myths-examined.html

Team Skull said :
However, methadone is also addicting ."
My apologies, you are correct that if abused, it can be addictive. However, it isn't something that is generally abused, as it doesn't provide any kind of a "high" as it is an opiate blocker, it simply provides relief from the effects of detoxing. The fact that it doesn't provide any kind of a "high" while being an opiate blocker itself is one of the reasons it can only be legally sold with a prescription, and should only be taken under strict supervision. Attempting to detox with methadone at home is extremely dangerous, and quite often results in overdosing and death, not from the methadone, but from the fact that some users will resort to using drugs while on methadone, and increase the amount of drugs they are doing in an attempt to get high, while the methadone is actively preventing them from getting high, and as a result the user ends up overdosing on the drugs.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 21:40:55

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Poshpants said :
Pasnomo said :
Poshpants said :
Averia Light said :
I thought posh said it was bread that was cut to look like soldiers.

Toast cut in lines, dunky egg and soldiers? Where are you people from?

Must not be an American thing?

add a little bit of salt to the egg.

How long do you boil it to have it so.. runny?

Do you not have all the "OMG don't eat raw egg" drama over there?

in boiling water for EXACTLY 5 minutes.

29-Aug-2017 21:41:31

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top