Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
I asked about the obsession, since you were already spamming the chat w/ most of your Infowars garbage
Spamming? Infowars garbage?

First off, I only made TWO comments about Antifa before you asked about it, and neither comment included anything related to the actual organization, their motive, or anything related to infowars.

Secondly, it seems like you're upset that there is actual proof that Antifa are paid protesters, and not actual "anti-fascists" as their name would suggest, and now you're trying to steer things away from the discussion so as not to have the organization tainted with the truth of the matter.

Are you an Antifa sympathizer? Is that why? Or is there another reason?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 20:58:58

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Pasnomo said :
I asked about the obsession, since you were already spamming the chat w/ most of your Infowars garbage
Spamming? Infowars garbage?

First off, I only made TWO comments about Antifa before you asked about it, and neither comment included anything related to the actual organization, their motive, or anything related to infowars.

Secondly, it seems like you're upset that there is actual proof that Antifa are paid protesters, and not actual "anti-fascists" as their name would suggest, and now you're trying to steer things away from the discussion so as not to have the organization tainted with the truth of the matter.

Are you an Antifa sympathizer? Is that why? Or is there another reason?

Yes, I am an antifa sympathizer. I am hoping to receive my first paycheck. I am actually in all the videos you have posted.

Down with the whites.

idiot

29-Aug-2017 21:01:48 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 21:02:04 by Pasnomo

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Would you care to discuss some other worldly views? Perhaps a discussion about Shapiro or Yiannopoulos? I find both of them entertaining as well (but for different reasons).
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 21:06:19

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

This chat thread is really just cancer - none of us care about your RL politics. Go be edgy on Twitter or T_D.

Seriously, this whole "Don't look at the alt right! Focus on these raucous blacks!" is getting so old.

29-Aug-2017 21:07:20

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Sowwy, I liked it very much and decided to take a page out of your book.

I shall give you full and proper credit here.
forgiven
Pasnomo said :
This chat thread is really just cancer - none of us care about your RL politics. Go be edgy on Twitter or T_D.

Seriously, this whole "Don't look at the alt right! Focus on these raucous blacks!" is getting so old.
Do you have goldfish memory or something?
Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

29-Aug-2017 21:10:17 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 21:11:33 by Raleirosen

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Pasnomo said :

I don't believe I mentioned anything of the sort.

If you don't want to discuss the current topic, then what would you like to discuss?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

29-Aug-2017 21:10:26 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 21:10:44 by Nexus Origin

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Pasnomo said :

I don't believe I mentioned anything of the sort.

If you don't want to discuss the current topic, then what would you like to discuss?

Hello Siri.

29-Aug-2017 21:17:19

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

There's limitless things to discuss.

Running in groups in Sierra Leone has been outlawed
Texas is essentially now part of the Gulf
I'm fostering a dog
The Sea Shepard's have canceled their season of anti-whaling against Japan
Do you prefer Uber, Lyft, normal taxis, no preference?
Assuming it didn't impact your ability to have food/nourishment would you rather have eternal rain, or eternally hot sunny days
How do you like your eggs?
Will Chipotle's stock rebound? I got the buy one get one burrito deal that expires on 8/31 - did you?
Why is my company's VPN shitting itself so I get 1/10 the speed when I use it?
Is it bad for new countries to host the olympics because of the impact to finances and the poor?
Why does today feel like Thursday?

29-Aug-2017 21:19:40 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2017 21:20:09 by Pasnomo

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top