Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Kiwi Magic said :
I used to pop in there every now and again but a few years ago I created a thread titled something like "Do you hang out in hlf and if so why?".

It created quite a stir and got 700-800 posts in a few days from irate hlf users trying to defend themselves.

Funny thing was I was only asking a question, not accusing them of being elitist or anything. Anyway the J Mod who had made the hlf his baby locked my thread. I can't remember his name.

I must go back for a look.

This happens to me on a lot of my threads - not a jmod lock, just the attitude from certain forumers...

Why does everything always have to be about you and your threads lol?
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Aug-2017 22:06:55

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scouse said :
Dong U Dead said :
Kiwi Magic said :
I used to pop in there every now and again but a few years ago I created a thread titled something like "Do you hang out in hlf and if so why?".

It created quite a stir and got 700-800 posts in a few days from irate hlf users trying to defend themselves.

Funny thing was I was only asking a question, not accusing them of being elitist or anything. Anyway the J Mod who had made the hlf his baby locked my thread. I can't remember his name.

This happens to me on a lot of my threads - not a jmod lock, just the attitude from certain forumers...

It's good to know that other people have experienced the same thing or have had a similar experience - that's how I relate to a lot of things through my own experiences :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 22:23:30

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The stars of my childhood, have moved on :|

Richard Anderson, ‘Six Million Dollar Man’ Actor, Dies at 91
Sir Bruce Joseph Forsyth - The Generation Game
Jerry Lewis

And there have been others...

RIP - you were all much loved and enjoyed through my tv/movie watching...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

01-Sep-2017 00:48:20

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Raleirosen said :
Scouse said :
She has a victim complex.

Of cause I do, how could I not with you lot on my back all the time :P

When you are the victim in 3 distinct communities, maybe it is time to consider if you are really being attacked or if you are just imagining being attacked. I am not trying to start a fight, I am just saying that a pattern seems to be emerging.

Also, as a psa, breastmilk actually tastes alright, but it might taste awful without going rancid if you freeze it. ***the more you knowwww***
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

01-Sep-2017 04:16:42 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 04:18:22 by Averia Light

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :

Most likely Lee- MMK is part of the 07 team now.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 09:37:31

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :

Yeah, Jagex told me to grow up.

Why am I not surprised at that response?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 09:42:30

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top