Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Nutella

That's my Chandelure's nickname :D

Also, Maz, calling Maz, Are you there?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 09:43:24 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 09:43:59 by Team Skull

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Averia Light said :

When you are the victim in 3 distinct communities, maybe it is time to consider if you are really being attacked or if you are just imagining being attacked. I am not trying to start a fight, I am just saying that a pattern seems to be emerging.

Well, considering Zion was practicing deathcore vocal techniques when I was chastising my sister's idiocy and laziness, I'd believe this.

Averia Light said :

Also, as a psa, breastmilk actually tastes alright, but it might taste awful without going rancid if you freeze it. ***the more you knowwww***

I am going to pretend like I did not read this.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

01-Sep-2017 09:46:01

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,018 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poshpants said :
Team Skull said :
Poshpants said :

Yeah, Jagex told me to grow up.

Why am I not surprised at that response?

Well to be fair they said I've probably grown up but considering I have knickers older than him I still find it unlikely so you know.

I am just happy to have been somewhat helpful in helping you get unbanned, i feel like my life revolves around unbanning situations =)
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

01-Sep-2017 10:12:30

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah. I feel like my work here is done. I think I have personally transformed the forums to somewhere you can speak without getting tufftypowered and the world is a better place and I have totally contributed to society and the new world order despite being born to a single mother with no money.

01-Sep-2017 10:28:01 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 10:28:50 by Poshpants

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

At least I can get responses, results, and pages long discussion going without resorting to getting multiple permabans :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4hJcz129U

Gratz on your unban though.

01-Sep-2017 10:54:01 - Last edited on 01-Sep-2017 10:56:00 by Team Skull

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
At least I can get responses, results, and pages long discussion going without resorting to getting multiple permabans :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4hJcz129U

Gratz on your unban though.

All the while being a million times more offensive and vicious. Grats on those leet skills though.

01-Sep-2017 11:08:50

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Poshpants said :

All the while being a million times more offensive and vicious. Grats on those leet skills though.

I was offensive? O_o

01-Sep-2017 11:30:12

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Raleirosen said :
Scouse said :
Why does everything always have to be about you and your threads lol?
She has a victim complex.

Of cause I do, how could I not with you lot on my back all the time :P

Hahaha, that made me giggle. I thought it was a pretty good retort actually :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Sep-2017 11:47:07

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feeling sad today, I think our area has been hit by the horse chestnut tree disease.I noticed last week a lot of them were already turning brown and dropping their leaves (strange for late Summer) so had a prowl on the internet.

Apparently we are due to lose most of our 2 million+ horse chestnuts to disease .... soon.
Such beautiful trees, one of my favourites :(

Thanks, Europe.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Sep-2017 11:55:52

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top