Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
Dong U Dead said :
I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

I did report it but I didn't want to get banned so I stopped complaining!

She did it three times or maybe four times, I can't quite remember - I reported for the first two, which was done both at the same time, which was the one I presume you did too and then she did something again and I reported that one two <- it was this one that got me banned. And I tried to explain how the games room works bla, bla, bla - he didn't just ban one account, he banned all three. I wasn't abusive or argumentative, well I don't believe I was - just trying to explain myself which I have trouble doing...

And I was being honest <- but honesty doesn't pay - it's who you know if your going to get un-banned across the board!

Even with two people reporting the same thing - we still weren't deemed telling the truth!
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 19:08:59 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2017 19:12:13 by Dong U Dead

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I always imagine a dog with a name like Tyson would be a hulking great thing with a bit of an attitude. Probably because of that boxer bloke.

Do you dog foster regularly, or is it your first time?

I've entertained the thought but the ole man says I'd get too attached, and we'd end up with a dozen dogs.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Aug-2017 19:13:00

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tyson became a popular name for Pit Bull or Staffordshire Bull Terrier type dogs because of the resemblance Mike Tyson had in the neck department, or lack of, to that breed of dog. And I guess to their fighting instinct.

I've always been a cat person. They can take care of themselves without being a problem.
Make Your Own Magic

31-Aug-2017 19:37:31

Kiwi Magic

Kiwi Magic

Posts: 21,563 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I used to have cats, I like cats. But I'm into a bit of watching the birdies now so won't have another cat.

The dogs sit and watch the birds with me.

Yeah I have to agree dogs are pretty cool. I've just never had them as pets because they are a real responsibility.
Make Your Own Magic

31-Aug-2017 19:49:13

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I always imagine a dog with a name like Tyson would be a hulking great thing with a bit of an attitude. Probably because of that boxer bloke.

Do you dog foster regularly, or is it your first time?

I've entertained the thought but the ole man says I'd get too attached, and we'd end up with a dozen dogs.

It's our first time - was a bit of a hassle, and our apartment charged us an absurd fee for having a dog, but whatever.

Tyson is just a short term stay - he gets stressed in the shelter he was at and wasn't eating. Since he's diabetic that caused some real concern, so he's chilling here while we wait for a few more test results. I think if we have pups who will be with us longer there is a real risk we decided to adopt ourselves.

31-Aug-2017 19:54:31

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
I emailed them twice since new rule and they do not get back to me about my perm ban...

They got back to me. Maybe you know, try again.

It's a waste of time I believe... Unless they want me to suck up to them and say it's all my fault and bla, bla, bla and just kiss arse <- which I don't do...

Well not when I did absolutely nothing wrong, just reported a moderator!

I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

Yes, say that. Say sorry all my fault. Don't read the response. Get your acc back. Do it.

Did you win?

Yeah, Jagex told me to grow up.

31-Aug-2017 20:01:29

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top