Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kiwi Magic said :
^i think your talking about the leader of Destiny Church. If so yes he's an idiot. But he's a rich idiot.

Yeah he is not well liked in New Zealand by the so called normal people - he is rich because he doesn't pay tax, it's abusive...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 03:17:18

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
I emailed them twice since new rule and they do not get back to me about my perm ban...

They got back to me. Maybe you know, try again.

It's a waste of time I believe... Unless they want me to suck up to them and say it's all my fault and bla, bla, bla and just kiss arse <- which I don't do...

31-Aug-2017 03:19:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Team Skull said :
Dong U Dead said :

We had an idiot of a church leader - I call it a cult; anyway he blamed our Earthquakes on the Gays and Lesbians and this bloody low life of a human takes money from his followers and drives around in expensive cars and goes on lavish holidays and such and apparently he doesn't need to pay taxes as taxes are exempt or something for churches <- I am not 100% sure how it all goes, but he's making a killing, the people still follow - Greed!!!

Mhm, the 501-c3 exemption under the IRS' tax code.

Apparently someone in New Zealand took him to court or something about tax evasion or something a rather - they wanted him investigated - not sure what happened, if anything or even if it's true - I read about it a little while after the Kaikoura Earthquake.

And on a different note - those poor, poor people of Texas - they are going through hell at the moment, just read a article -Get out or die! My thoughts are with them.

31-Aug-2017 03:23:19

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
I emailed them twice since new rule and they do not get back to me about my perm ban...

They got back to me. Maybe you know, try again.

It's a waste of time I believe... Unless they want me to suck up to them and say it's all my fault and bla, bla, bla and just kiss arse <- which I don't do...

Well not when I did absolutely nothing wrong, just reported a moderator!

I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

31-Aug-2017 03:25:45

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Churches are exempt under the us tax code because they are a nonprofit organization. Keep in mind that nonprofits can make profits, but their organization can not be run to make a profit, more or less.

It has been a few years though.
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

31-Aug-2017 04:14:36

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
The trick is to know when to draw the line. When a JMod warns you not to persist in a specific matter, you need to back off. Make your report, read the response, and if you have new evidence to present, or something to clarify, then make another post. Attempting to debate the issue on FMR will almost always result in a forum ban.

Either that, or you need to make it very clear to them that you have no intentions of leaving the community, and that a ban will simply mean that you will spend a day training a new forum account.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

31-Aug-2017 04:45:37

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Churches are exempt under the us tax code because they are a nonprofit organization. Keep in mind that nonprofits can make profits, but their organization can not be run to make a profit, more or less.

It has been a few years though.

More or less.

Basically, their bottom line has to show 0 under profits.

Lotta shady shit goes on to make that happen though.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 06:34:01

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Team Skull said :
It was a pleasure dropping you on your neck intellectually as per usual :)
You didn't "drop" anyone on their "neck". This isn't a street brawl, its a discussion.

The only thing you managed to do was demonstrate to everyone that you're a sociopath with no morals. :)

QED- pseudointellectual who possesses symptoms of social conditioning that dissent = bad

You're only proving me right with each passing post you make towards me- just sayin'.

Do you have any other insults you want to throw at me while you're at it, whether it be the done to death "Antifa sympathizer" (Your paraphilia with them is really....telling) to "Sociopath with no morals" to some other unoriginal insult you can possibly think of that would really just show you're grasping at straws here?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 06:39:32 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2017 06:45:49 by Team Skull

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Nexus Origin said :
Dong U Dead said :
The trick is to know when to draw the line. When a JMod warns you not to persist in a specific matter, you need to back off. Make your report, read the response, and if you have new evidence to present, or something to clarify, then make another post. Attempting to debate the issue on FMR will almost always result in a forum ban.

Either that, or you need to make it very clear to them that you have no intentions of leaving the community, and that a ban will simply mean that you will spend a day training a new forum account.

Yes, I got banned out of frustration I am sure. I can't recall debating, just trying to explain myself <- that I suppose could be debating??

I still feel I was unjustly banned.

31-Aug-2017 09:02:23

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top