Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Raleirosen

Raleirosen

Posts: 5,069 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cold coffee is naturally disgusting. Studies have shown that colder coffee tends toward the left side of the bell curve of tastiness. This proves that cold coffee is sub-beverage. It's not temperaturism, it's temperature realism. Patrolling Lore FC almost makes you wish for a Great Revision.

30-Aug-2017 22:38:20

Pasnomo

Pasnomo

Posts: 28,483 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We got our foster pup this afternoon! He's 4, and currently overweight + diabetic. Lab/beagle mix - but so chill and friendly. He'll be w/ us as at least 2 weeks, but maybe longer depending on a few test results they're waiting on.

30-Aug-2017 23:10:45

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raleirosen said :
Cold coffee is naturally disgusting. Studies have shown that colder coffee tends toward the left side of the bell curve of tastiness. This proves that cold coffee is sub-beverage. It's not temperaturism, it's temperature realism.
It's not discrimination if it's true!

Lol.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

30-Aug-2017 23:53:14

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
This statement perfectly explains why you think the way you do. I think we're done here.

Good day sir.

It was a pleasure dropping you on your neck intellectually as per usual :)
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 00:22:11

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HaHa Skull, and that is sweet of you Molly - hope all is going well for you and yours.

Ancient Drew said :
Coffee shops are guaranteed to chop your hand off for anything, even a biscuit.
That is sadly true and very often the coffee isn't that nice, even if it is still hot!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

31-Aug-2017 01:40:43

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
It was a pleasure dropping you on your neck intellectually as per usual :)
You didn't "drop" anyone on their "neck". This isn't a street brawl, its a discussion.

The only thing you managed to do was demonstrate to everyone that you're a sociopath with no morals. :)
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

31-Aug-2017 02:30:21

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pasnomo said :
We got our foster pup this afternoon! He's 4, and currently overweight + diabetic. Lab/beagle mix - but so chill and friendly. He'll be w/ us as at least 2 weeks, but maybe longer depending on a few test results they're waiting on.

Do dogs get diabetes :O :O :O Awwwwwwww - that is just so sad. And what a beautiful dog he is :) Give him lots and lots of cuddles <3
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 03:06:51

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I made an appointment today in town, I walked in and no one was at the reception, I waited and waited some more, on the table on top of two paper type napkins sat four large mugs, two on one napkin and two on the other. There was only one chair for one person. Inside the mugs were water in two, and what looked like cold tea or very weak milky coffee in the other two mugs, all mugs will filled to the rim <- weird!!! I made the appointment :)
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 03:13:04 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2017 03:13:41 by Dong U Dead

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top