Forums

Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Churches are exempt under the us tax code because they are a nonprofit organization. Keep in mind that nonprofits can make profits, but their organization can not be run to make a profit, more or less.

It has been a few years though.

Yes I understand this and I accept it for the majority of churches - but there are some like the Destany church in Auckland, New Zealand - were the person <- not sure what he's called and his wife is just rolling in the money, flaunting the money <- you don't see this with the Catholic Church or any other well known church...
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

31-Aug-2017 09:05:37

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dong U Dead said :
Dong U Dead said :
Poshpants said :
Dong U Dead said :
I emailed them twice since new rule and they do not get back to me about my perm ban...

They got back to me. Maybe you know, try again.

It's a waste of time I believe... Unless they want me to suck up to them and say it's all my fault and bla, bla, bla and just kiss arse <- which I don't do...

Well not when I did absolutely nothing wrong, just reported a moderator!

I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

Yes, say that. Say sorry all my fault. Don't read the response. Get your acc back. Do it.

31-Aug-2017 10:27:19

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think I'll clean my car today if it doesn't start raining again.

Nothing unusual about that, to be sure. Except that I bought my little car 10 years ago specifically to ferry the dogs from A to B for walks (plus shopping, yahdey-yah) and, uh, I haven't cleaned the inside for 10 years.

Dog family has grown over the years to 5 x generally x 2 walks a day x however many rainy days per year x lots of mud x all my sweetie wrappers in the door pockets x scrappy kitchen roll for wiping condensation x muddy boots x nameless odds and ends = ugh ... how many hours work and square yardage of detritus?

Yes, I am a car slob. I'd take it to a valeting service but I think they'd refuse and slap me about with damp chamois leathers.

It's odd, I keep my home nice and clean but have a total aversion to car cleaning. I must be mentally unstable.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Aug-2017 11:41:00

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :

It's odd, I keep my home nice and clean but have a total aversion to car cleaning. I must be mentally unstable.

I don't think you could have said something more obvious.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 11:43:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uh-oh!

*pitter patter pitter patter*

Can't use electrical equipment in the rain, now can I. Such a shame ( :P ) I don't have a battery operated vacuum. Pretty sure I'd blow the breakers if I got the extension lead plug soaked and Mr Weazle would be most annoyed at that. Might even electrocute myself and he'd definitely be annoyed at having to clear up a frazzled mess from the driveway.

Aight. Just have to make an egg & bacon sandwich instead and watch the Jeremy Kyle Show with a nice cup o' tea.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Aug-2017 11:59:45

Southeaster
Nov Member 2014

Southeaster

Posts: 15,318 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
4A6F6B6B75 said :
Dong U Dead said :
I wonder if the other person that was not happy about it, not sure if he reported it or not, I am sure he did <- and I wonder if they paid him to keep quiet??? I have my suspicions as he is now often seen making threads asking for free stuff...

I did report it but I didn't want to get banned so I stopped complaining!

I didn't know Jokku was a moderator.
Runescape Forumers Discord Server

31-Aug-2017 12:26:10

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Do you have any other insults you want to throw at me while you're at it
Are you seriously complaining about it? You literally spend day after day trolling and insulting people in this chat, and now you're going to complain that someone has insulted you?

Yeah, you're a real tough guy, aren't you? :P

You used to be a fairly decent guy, but, over the last year or so, your attitude has changed drastically, and you seem to be quite jaded and angry towards everyone. Any particular reasons why?
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada