Off Topic Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Uh-oh!

*pitter patter pitter patter*

Can't use electrical equipment in the rain, now can I. Such a shame ( :P ) I don't have a battery operated vacuum. Pretty sure I'd blow the breakers if I got the extension lead plug soaked and Mr Weazle would be most annoyed at that. Might even electrocute myself and he'd definitely be annoyed at having to clear up a frazzled mess from the driveway.

Aight. Just have to make an egg & bacon sandwich instead and watch the Jeremy Kyle Show with a nice cup o' tea.
How long did you sit at the window hoping it would rain before your dreams came true? ^_^

Any excuse for a bacon and egg sandwich! :D
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

31-Aug-2017 14:26:49

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
Are you seriously complaining about it? You literally spend day after day trolling and insulting people in this chat, and now you're going to complain that someone has insulted you?

Why yes, I'm so furious I'm pounding my keyboard to the point where fractures are beginning to develop in the plastic protecting the circuitry.

But in all seriousness, I thought you were done with me. Are you really that bothered by my presence? ;)
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 14:44:06

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :
I'm just wondering what happened over the last year to make you so sour towards everyone.
I never found he was sour to me. And he did say before that he's a moral nihilist.

As for morals existing, they generally come about in one's education, upbringing, culture and experience. Basically, what one deems as right and wrong. In this regard, literally everyone has a moral code in their own way, sometimes tailored by themselves or those around them. I assume that in Skull's case, it's wrong to allow oneself to be duped by an illusion, particularly one made by themselves, and that we should be honest with ourselves. I may be wrong, and I never asked him about it, but that's just my own take.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

31-Aug-2017 15:31:11

Poshpants

Poshpants

Posts: 3,879 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Nexus Origin said :
I'm just wondering what happened over the last year to make you so sour towards everyone.
I never found he was sour to me. And he did say before that he's a moral nihilist.

As for morals existing, they generally come about in one's education, upbringing, culture and experience. Basically, what one deems as right and wrong. In this regard, literally everyone has a moral code in their own way, sometimes tailored by themselves or those around them. I assume that in Skull's case, it's wrong to allow oneself to be duped by an illusion, particularly one made by themselves, and that we should be honest with ourselves. I may be wrong, and I never asked him about it, but that's just my own take.

Why is he bitching about his sister if he is a moral nihilist?

31-Aug-2017 15:39:31

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't really watch The Kyle. I think the show is awful (yes, I did watch it once). Such dreadful people most of whom seem to have walking sticks/crutches but clearly have no idea how to mimic a bad leg/back.

I spent my time wisely by de-spidering every room. Soooo many spiders indoors this year. We always get a fair few, come September-ish, being quite countrified. But this year - whoooo.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Aug-2017 15:44:56

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Wellll, Nexus, I confess ..... a while. A while.

*harumph!*
Heh.

Sometimes I find myself saying:
"Boy, I sure hope it doesn't rain, I have to cut the grass today"

when in reality I'm thinking:
"Boy, I sure hope it rains today so I don't have to cut the grass"

and then procrastinating just to give it a bit more time to rain.

FiFi LaFeles said :
I spent my time wisely by de-spidering every room. Soooo many spiders indoors this year. We always get a fair few, come September-ish, being quite countrified. But this year - whoooo.
The more spiders you have, the fewer flies you have. ^_^

Consider them helpful roomates!
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

31-Aug-2017 15:46:42 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2017 15:48:04 by Nexus Origin

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Urgh, no!

The flies get chemical warfare. The spiders get an old glass with an envelope on top (out the window byebye). There was one on my pillow last night. ON MY PILLOW !!! One of those mahoosive Hunter spiders with legs as long as a Tiller Girl. *shudder*
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

31-Aug-2017 15:53:24

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nexus Origin said :

If you want me to be sour, just give me the word.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

31-Aug-2017 16:02:21

Quick find code: 23-24-312-63626936 Back to Top