Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Dartor Atl said :
Hi!
I have created the clan Atlantis Academy with some friends of my main clan, Atlantis. But the owner of the Atlantis clan, Pedim, forgot the ******** of his fake account. Some time ago we decided to stop with the project of the second clan, but then we started it again and I need to have owner as I'm the unique deputy owner active in the academy. Could you please help me?

Clan name: Atlantis Academy
Clan owner: Pedim*inho

Your Clan Leader needs to recover the account - currently the account has not been inactive long enough to pass the ownership under this process.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Jan-2015 10:39:25

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

DragoBert said :
Hello Dudes,
I will support the inquiry of yeesha.
Yeesha said :
Our clan owner is inactive since over 2.5 years, probably banned.
Our clan is growing now and really needs a leader.
Please kick the inactive clan owner and give leadership to the active deputy ( = me ^^)

Clan name: Excilium
inactive clan owner: keyboard318 (please kick)
active deputy: Yeesha (for new clan owner please)

sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your help :)
kind regards
Yeesha

We are now a very fast growing clan, since some members of earlier clan-memberships joins the clan "Excilium". So we now be able du upgrade castle, but we can't, because the right-assesment is not given. We are looking in the future for developent clan. Our prefered clan-leader Yeesha, what a lovely person, will be done all for this clan after the clan-leader keyboard318 vanished. Please give us a chance to do this.

Best wishes and happy xmas and a happy new year

Your Clan Leader last logged in 11 months ago - as such your leader is not counted as Inactive for the criteria of this process. Please consider reapplying next month.

05-Jan-2015 10:43:14

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Char Siuu said :
Can I know how to change clan leader without leaving clan?

As
MrTibbitz
has said -

Make sure ALL deputies have their ranks reduced.
Make sure the player who you want to be LEADER is set to DEPUTY.
The player who is about to become leader should be the ONLY deputy.
Demote yourself to deputy (or the highest possible rank you can demote yourself to)
Make sure it's the right player who is going to receive ownership, and it's done.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:46:08

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Galacticbard said :
Thank you for this thread. I've become the de-facto clan owner since out official leader died a year ago and it's been difficult both organizationally and emotionally.

Our clan is Star Sages. If you could help us we'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

I have checked and your Inactive Leader meets the criteria - the replacement deputy is Mi Corazon who is an active player. I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved accordingly.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:50:16

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

DragoBert said :
Hello,
does anyone of jagex read this. I don't think so. Why leave us Jagex alone with the problems we described. Jagex alway do so, they will be for the members, but I can't see that they do so. Please give the Clan-leadership to "yeesha" fpr clan "Excilium". The Clan member "keyboard318" was banned from jagex. See further investigations in this forum. We are not very amused of ignoring us. Nobody done something. No reply. That is not acceptable.

long year member
Dragobert

Yes we do read this thread but as stated in the initial post each of these requests requires significant investigation - in your case your Clan Leader has not been inactive for a year currently and so does not meet the criteria.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:53:07

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Teenv said :
Hello,

Please give me the ownership of clan "Potato monsters"

The leader "Just smile" is permanently banned and I am deputy owner.

I want to rebuild the clan again, as it's dead now.

I will hear from you, thanks in advance!

I have checked and you and your Banned Clan Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:56:23

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Resurrect 1t said :
Hi, I'm Bzerk Pr1de, currently Overseer of Counter Offensive CC. Our leader, Resurrect It was banned and since his account is permanently disabled, we were wondering if leadership could be transferred over to me. The clan is in agreement to the transfer. Our deputy owner is also willing to hand the leadership over.

Your current Clan Owner is banned but we need your deputy to request for their removal - currently the Clan Ownership would pass to m1k who is an active player.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 11:01:17

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

iStacey said :
So I have an interesting predicament. I ran a clan for a long time but then went on hiatus due to working and other real life things. I gave the leadership to a friend and found out that they have been banned and for a while now. There are only two members in the clan the one banned leader and someone’s noob account that I’m pretty sure doesn't play.

I am back now and would like to work the clan up again. Problem is..I don’t know how to get the leadership back. I applied for the leader forums ages ago and received it so you can see I did run the clan for the longest. Anyone have any suggestions?

Clan name is No Life Kings and I was the clan leader before taking a break.

You are not currently a Clan member and as such we cannot hand you ownership for a clan you are not a member of, even if you have a historical relationship with it.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 11:03:20

iStacey
Oct Member 2023

iStacey

Posts: 151 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do realize this however the only other clan mate doesn't have the ability to recruit. The only person left is a close friend however. Is there anyway considering the owner is banned for them to take ownership or is the clan lost?

05-Jan-2015 11:16:11

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

iStacey said :
I do realize this however the only other clan mate doesn't have the ability to recruit. The only person left is a close friend however. Is there anyway considering the owner is banned for them to take ownership or is the clan lost?

That Clan mate would need to post on the thread and I would discuss the details with the Dev Com team.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 11:59:50

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top