Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
F-O said :
I just came back to RS and I'm currently in a clan that contains only the leader and me. I'm pretty sure he's been inactive for more than a year. I have no idea what's a deputy but I'm a general in the clan (wasn't that the highest rank?). Would I still qualify?

(I know I could just leave the clan and start another but I've brought nearly 100m xp and a couple kills to the clan. I also don't want to lose all my anagogic orts.)

Your Clan Leader has not been inactive for one year (they last logged in in June) and you are not in place as Deputy of the clan currently. You do not meet the criteria for the removal of an Inactive Leader therefore currently.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Jan-2015 09:27:25

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Kishou2000 said :
Me and my in-game friend Camdapirate started the clan Kal Ger Conquerers , him being the leader & me being the second in command (I was second because there can only be one leader and it was his idea to start the clan). He has been inactive for over a year. I am a deputy owner of the clan and I have been playing in the last 7 days, so i should meet all of the criteria. I would like to have me replace him as the clan leader so that the clan can have everything possible available to them. There are a few other deputy owners too but they haven't been playing either, and me and Camdapirate were supposed to be equals in the clan anyways. Please consider this request. BTW his name is appearing as [#L1A69CQM2* which I believe must be the result of a runescape update or something, I'm not sure if this will help you or not while fixing this.

I have checked and you and your Inactive Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 09:32:15

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Mr T Cold said :
hi i am a deputy owner of a clan called the red demons the clan leader has been inactive for more than 12 months the clan leaders name is tjb061991. i hope that leadership can be handed over to me.

I have checked and you and your Inactive Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 09:43:58

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Yeesha said :
Our clan owner is inactive since over 2.5 years, probably banned.
Our clan is growing now and really needs a leader.
Please kick the inactive clan owner and give leadership to the active deputy ( = me ^^)

Clan name: Excilium
inactive clan owner: keyboard318 (please kick)
active deputy: Yeesha (for new clan owner please)

sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your help :)
kind regards
Yeesha

Your Clan Leader last logged in 11 months ago - as such your leader is not counted as Inactive for the criteria of this process. Please consider reapplying next month.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 09:47:51

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Seer of War said :
I am curious, how exactly is the new owner determined in a clan fitting the eligibility requirements and that also has multiple deputies?

Is it the Deputy who has been in the clan the longest amount of time? The Deputy that makes the request? The most recently active Deputy? A combination of these factors, or perhaps another measure all together?

I appreciate the availability of a mechanism to help clans who have been abandoned by their owner. However, as some have discussed in this thread, ultimately clan members must find their own solutions to issues with active leaders they may disagree with. I would NOT support Jagex intervention in clans with active leaders, period.

It is usually the case that the Deputy who inherits would be the deputy who has been in position longest, though sometimes that does vary. We have no intention of intervening with active leaders - this effort is purely about inactives.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 09:53:24

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

ServinTheBBC said :
Hey mods I'm part of a clan called The Great Armada and the leader has not been online for more than 12 months the whole clan is dead now and no one comes on except me. Not even the deputies come on anymore. Is there a sort of a special case where I can be made leader. I really want to rebuild the clan and no one else in the clan meets the criteria because they aren't even on nowadays. I hope you can consider this. Clan owner's name is Weikin150

The Clan Leader for Great Armada last logged in in Sept 2014 - as such Weikin150 does not meet the criteria for removal as Clan Leader. You also do not meet the requirements outlined. As such we will not be processing your request.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:14:28

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ben Yorks said :
Our clan leader has been banned, he has verified. So as a clan we are struggling to progress. We have a number of co-owners including myself who can vouch for this. Please could you look into it; The clan name is "League of Ironmen". We are a leading ironman clan in terms of citadel tier and average total level so we would be hugely grateful if you could make me the clan owner. I shall get the other co-owners to comment after this post for verification.

Joels
TheShabbyCat

I have checked and your Inactive Leader meets the criteria - however the replacement deputy is Joels. I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved and Joels will be able to move the leadership on after that.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:22:30

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Paty Bou said :
Our clan leader is quite inactive for the past year(s). It's been a long time I'm deputy owner. I wonder if you could swap the leadership to me. I got the support of my fellow mates in the executive. The clan name : "free players".

Your clan leader logged in this month - as such does not meet the criteria for removal as they are an active player.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:30:27

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

The Elders said :
hii there,

at first, thanks for the support

the issue i have is that my clan leader got banned a few days ago.
now he told me i should contact a jmod to get me ( deputy owner at the moment) the owner rank.

details:
banned clan owner: iGoat
clan name: New limits
my rank: deputy owner

looking forward to the progesss

kind regards,

elder kilnss :D

Your Clan Leader is no longer banned and is an active player - as such they do not meet the requirements for removal.

Mod MattHe
Community Development

05-Jan-2015 10:33:01

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top