Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Galacticbard
Dec Member 2007

Galacticbard

Posts: 645 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for this thread. I've become the de-facto clan owner since out official leader died a year ago and it's been difficult both organizationally and emotionally.

Our clan is Star Sages. If you could help us we'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

27-Dec-2014 19:58:47

DragoBert
May Member 2021

DragoBert

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,
does anyone of jagex read this. I don't think so. Why leave us Jagex alone with the problems we described. Jagex alway do so, they will be for the members, but I can't see that they do so. Please give the Clan-leadership to "yeesha" fpr clan "Excilium". The Clan member "keyboard318" was banned from jagex. See further investigations in this forum. We are not very amused of ignoring us. Nobody done something. No reply. That is not acceptable.

long year member
Dragobert

28-Dec-2014 19:41:55 - Last edited on 28-Dec-2014 19:42:26 by DragoBert

Freud

Freud

Posts: 6,469 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Char Siuu said :
Can I know how to change clan leader without leaving clan?

MrTibbitz said :

Be sure about what you are doing before you go ahead and make the move :P

A person won't always reveal their true colours until they're in a position of power, and you'll be so much more vulnerable if that power is then abused.

Anyhow, here's how to pass over leadership:

Make sure ALL deputies have their ranks reduced.
Make sure the player who you want to be LEADER is set to DEPUTY.
The player who is about to become leader should be the ONLY deputy.
Demote yourself to deputy (or the highest possible rank you can demote yourself to)
Make sure it's the right player who is going to receive ownership, and it's done.
.......:::::::;;;;;;;;
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
;;;;;;;:::::..
Freud
;;;;;;;:::::::....
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
.......::::::;;;;;;
`°·.¸
Clueless Adventurers
¸.·°

29-Dec-2014 07:15:34 - Last edited on 29-Dec-2014 07:16:40 by Freud

Freud

Freud

Posts: 6,469 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DragoBert said :
Hello,
does anyone of jagex read this. I don't think so. Why leave us Jagex alone with the problems we described. Jagex alway do so, they will be for the members, but I can't see that they do so. Please give the Clan-leadership to "yeesha" fpr clan "Excilium". The Clan member "keyboard318" was banned from jagex. See further investigations in this forum. We are not very amused of ignoring us. Nobody done something. No reply. That is not acceptable.

long year member
Dragobert

The are entitled to a holiday!! They will probably get to it sometime in Jan....
.......:::::::;;;;;;;;
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
;;;;;;;:::::..
Freud
;;;;;;;:::::::....
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
.......::::::;;;;;;
`°·.¸
Clueless Adventurers
¸.·°

29-Dec-2014 07:18:54

Teenv

Teenv

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

Please give me the ownership of clan "Potato monsters"

The leader "Just smile" is permanently banned and I am deputy owner.

I want to rebuild the clan again, as it's dead now.

I will hear from you, thanks in advance!

29-Dec-2014 13:39:07

Resurrect 1t

Resurrect 1t

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I'm Bzerk Pr1de, currently Overseer of Counter Offensive CC. Our leader, Resurrect It was banned and since his account is permanently disabled, we were wondering if leadership could be transferred over to me. The clan is in agreement to the transfer. Our deputy owner is also willing to hand the leadership over.

04-Jan-2015 06:54:27

iStacey
Oct Member 2023

iStacey

Posts: 151 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I have an interesting predicament. I ran a clan for a long time but then went on hiatus due to working and other real life things. I gave the leadership to a friend and found out that they have been banned and for a while now. There are only two members in the clan the one banned leader and someone’s noob account that I’m pretty sure doesn't play.

I am back now and would like to work the clan up again. Problem is..I don’t know how to get the leadership back. I applied for the leader forums ages ago and received it so you can see I did run the clan for the longest. Anyone have any suggestions?

Clan name is No Life Kings and I was the clan leader before taking a break.

05-Jan-2015 06:54:07

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Vivek said :
Hello,

I know this is not the ideal place to post this, but hopefully it is still of relevance.

Over the last year I have been attempting to change my current clan's name to another one. The reason for the change is that we would like the clan chat to carry the same name as the actual clan that we are part of.
The clan has been running since 2009, this would be the first official name change.

Unfortunately I have not been able to do this through the Scribe and it informs me that that the desired name is already taken. I am unsure whether the clan chat holding this name actually exists/is in operation. However I have found this unranked clan (http://services.runescape.***/*=clan-hiscores/members***?clanName=White+Shadows) - hope you don't mind the link - whose owner does not appear to play and has a game generated display name.

Would it be possible for me to make this name change, please?

Many thanks for the help. :)

This is not something we could do, no. The Clan Name will only become available as and when we clear out Inactive Clans - something we are investigating but do not have a schedule for currently.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Jan-2015 09:19:20

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
pinta7777 said :
What if I was just invited into a completely inactive clan by a recruit?

That is not a situation we would be able to help with through this thread - the removal of the inactive leader needs to be done under the criteria put in place at the start of the thread.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Jan-2015 09:23:25

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top