Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Jones
Jun
fmod Member

Jones

Forum Moderator Posts: 35,743 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :

Your request to take ownership of the Clan has been disputed. While we are able to remove the inactive Clan Leader we would need agreement from the current deputies as to who the ownership would be transferred too.

Hi Mod Matthe,

Thanks for the post about this issue. How does one go about resolving such a dispute? Being frank, the other deputy owner has not posted on the RSOF in a very long time, and even then only in private forums. Therefore, it can't be related to this thread.

In addition, the only other deputy owner left is never seen logged in by many clanmates (other members of the admin team can vouch for this), and I do not see the other deputy nor communicate anymore, so I am unsure where the dispute comes from.

Do you have any suggestions/further ideas on who I need to contact, and how I might go about doing so? -- If the disputing party is no longer involved with the clan, despite rank or seniority/length of time at such rank, I am at a loss as to how I should approach this situation.

Thanks,
Jones.

20-Nov-2016 04:10:37 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2016 04:11:56 by Jones

Sirhobbs
Feb Member 2008

Sirhobbs

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HEY Mod Mathe since you cant help our clan that our owner of our clan hasn't been gone for 12 months.can you least give permission to co owner Nmexlobo of GHOSTRIDERS FOR CITADEL. we have already lost our avatars and statues.

Thank you

22-Nov-2016 02:23:33 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2016 02:25:09 by Sirhobbs

sea dog

sea dog

Posts: 4,894 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Sirhobbs said :
I accendent left my clan I' was the owner,and, now my coowner moved as the owner he hasn't been on in long time .I need him took out my clan so I can get my clan back.if not I'm going loose my citadel 7 will degrade .because its set for owner only one had option for citadel setting. Muddj the person I need took out GHOSTRIDERS CLAN.

thank you SIRHOBBS OF GHOSTRIDERS CLAN

Inactive leader owner:Muddj

new leader owner :SIRHOBBS

clan:GHOSTRIDERS

Muddj has been active within the last 12 months - as such we cannot process your request for inactive clan owner removal.

Muddj has been inactive for 5 months and leader for 2 weeks obvious he was never meant to be leader all the clan asks for is a mistake to be corrected
whenever you make something idiot proof the universe fights back with more resourceful idiots

27-Nov-2016 22:50:41

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Dec-2016 00:02:39

The contents of this message have been hidden.

04-Dec-2016 05:54:15

Earl 1
Feb Member 2007

Earl 1

Posts: 1,426 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: FFDN
Owner: Cai
Deputy Owner: Earl 1

Hi Mod Matthe,
Reference the application above from Duckie as one of the Deputy Owners of FFDN, handing over of the clan ownership has not been agreed either with the current owner or with the rest of the Deputy Owners.
Additionally, I understand that Cai may be returning to the game shortly so can pick up the mantle again or choose to hand it over.
Should Cai not return, clan ownership should be a unified decision, not the sole decision of one Deputy Owner without reference to the rest of us.
Thanks,
Earl 1

11-Dec-2016 23:41:15

Rexinator11
Oct Member 2023

Rexinator11

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Due to illness our clan owner Hootamus has been unable to sign on for a year. Can you please change clan owner to Fafhrd7.

The name of the clan is Skillz Be Us

I am one of the Deputy Owners. We took a clan vote for Faf to be the new owner.

He is also one of the Deputy Owners. Please advse.

17-Dec-2016 16:40:58

Zinel

Zinel

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Mahogany Pomegranate
"new" Owner: Violent Guru

What happened: summary
To keep it short, I was the owner of the clan. I was leaving a raid and left from the wrong chat tab. Lost ownership of what is pretty much an inactive clan but my personal. Is there any way I can get my ownership rank back? I created the clan too. I also lost like 1bil clan XP, but I'm not too concerned about that. I just want the ownership back.

P.S. I had a friend who also rarely logs on invite me back as a recruit for the time being. But I'd really like the position I had 30 minutes ago to be restored.

P.S.S. maybe a more distinguishable prompt box for leaving clans would be something to look into. It's identical to the leave raid instance prompt. And can be accidentally overlooked if you're in a rush to leave a failed kill.
why wont bosses give me any drops?

18-Dec-2016 20:32:30 - Last edited on 18-Dec-2016 20:32:50 by Zinel

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top