Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

The contents of this message have been hidden.

08-Nov-2016 03:04:07

Morbidslayer
Feb Member 2010

Morbidslayer

Posts: 944 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: highcouncil
Owner: hc rayden
Deputy Owner: morbidslayer

The higher ranked members and myself are not sure if its been a full 12 months, all we know is its been long enough that he still hasn't trained invention yet.

11-Nov-2016 00:52:30

Sirhobbs
Feb Member 2008

Sirhobbs

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I accendent left my clan I' was the owner,and, now my coowner moved as the owner he hasn't been on in long time .I need him took out my clan so I can get my clan back.if not I'm going loose my citadel 7 will degrade .because its set for owner only one had option for citadel setting. Muddj the person I need took out GHOSTRIDERS CLAN.

thank you SIRHOBBS OF GHOSTRIDERS CLAN

Inactive leader owner:Muddj

new leader owner :SIRHOBBS

clan:GHOSTRIDERS

11-Nov-2016 17:18:16 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2016 07:24:09 by Sirhobbs

NMEXLOBO
Feb Member 2005

NMEXLOBO

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Ghostriders
Current Owner: Muddj (inactive)

At around 0600 hours game time on 11/11 our clan leader, Sirhobbs, discovered he'd been completely removed from our clan. He has no idea how it happened, but we want him back!
When Sirhobbs was accidentally kicked from the clan, ownership defaulted to an inactive deputy "Muddj" who has not played for at least 2 years. I am the second deputy owner writing on behalf of our clan.
We need our former owner "Sirhobbs" reinstated asap please!

We now have no means of maintaining our citadel.

Thank you!

11-Nov-2016 17:44:36

11-Nov-2016 20:23:50

Sirhobbs
Feb Member 2008

Sirhobbs

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sirhobbs said :
I accendent left my clan I' was the owner,and, now my coowner moved as the owner he hasn't been on in long time .I need him took out my clan so I can get my clan back.if not I'm going loose my citadel 7 will degrade .because its set for owner only one had option for citadel setting. Muddj the person I need took out GHOSTRIDERS CLAN.

thank you SIRHOBBS OF GHOSTRIDERS CLAN

Inactive leader owner:Muddj

new leader owner :SIRHOBBS

clan:GHOSTRIDERS

12-Nov-2016 07:26:00

12-Nov-2016 15:46:42

Bill Teach
Dec Member 2023

Bill Teach

Posts: 3,144 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Allo, i'm wondering if its not possible to transfer the key from An Unkown (the current owner of Republic of Varrock) then for you guys to rank up my Iron man acc to Deputy owner? (Reol Teach, which is currently an overseer)? I'll be leaving the clan soon but want an alt to still have my old rank (which is currently deputy owner) just in case Unkown is gone for a few more months that way we can still revive the clan eventually. . .{¨ˆ*·¸
. . .
¸„¸ . .¸*'³ Captain ³*¸. . ¸„¸
. . .
¸·*ˆ¨}. .
. . `¸ . `·›‹•“ .',¸;.‹´ . Bill Teach . `›.;¸,'. ”•›‹·´ . ¸´ . .
¸¸„.ˆ
. . . . '. . . . . .
° ,¸ ¸ ,.»«., ¸ ¸, °
. . . . . . . . . .
ˆ.„¸¸

14-Nov-2016 01:25:47

Druidic King

Druidic King

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I would like to request that I be given back my rank in my clan.. I am the previous owner. Clan name is "Angels of the Fallen". There was a time when i thought I'd be going inactive so I went to change my rank to admin and hand over ownership to one of my deputies. Mistakenly, I gave it to an inactive deputy who's in college right now. My rank in the clan is currently overseer, and there's not much I can do for my clan in this case. The current "owner" hasn't been inactive for THAT long, but we don't expect to see him for another couple of months at least, plenty of time for my clan to degrade to the point that no one will want to revitalize it. I don't want to see that happen, as I created this clan as a chance for clan members to not feel pushed to do things they don't want to do such as capping, and going to clan events. It's meant as more of a home for clan members to hang out. I love this clan, so if I could please be given back my rank, it would help so much. I have so many people asking "when's he going to be on to give you back your rank?" And I can't answer because none of us know when he'll be back. Thank you.

Current owner: Wittwicky

Clan name: Angels of the Fallen

Ownership request made by: AngelOfGuth. Previous names: (Druidic King) (G uthlx) (GuthixsAngel) (EarthsAngel). I hope this information helps.

14-Nov-2016 20:56:42

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top