Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
corntwerk said :
Clan: Community Social
Inactive Clan Owner: MAXSKILLZ CC
Deputy and new leader :Wexcombe

Are previous clan owner SCAPE CLASIC tried to give ownership to another deputy but instead gave it to MAXSKILLZ CC who has been inactive for more than a year i would like to request change of ownership to me Wexcombe i am deputy in the clan and always active

Have requested :)

Bakerman007 said :
5 minutes ago

hello My name is bakerman007,

WE currently have an inactive clan leader "Toad Bucket" Of our clan: Kingdom Of Mages.

We are having some troubles in our clan loosing our avatar's and certain permissions that i do not posses to get them back and when someone logs out with one or at the moment 2 avatar's and we cannot get them back as our clannies need them.. We are getting a lot of new comer's who are asking for the leader and we are starting to lose people cause know one know's what is going on. i have 2 trusted clan member's who are helping me rebuild this clan but without our leader everyone is starting to panic a bit cause everyone think's we'll crash as a clan. It's getting harder to keep everyone together. myself and my admin's and my higher ranks had a chat and thought the best action right now is to type up this to send it to you guy's.

Our leader has been inactive for 3 month's now, I know we do not meet the criteria for the first option "Owner to be inactive for 12 months" .. If i even had the permission to recall the avatar's when they are lost this would help us out heaps!
But we still have the issue of everyone asking for our leader especially all our new member's who haven't even seen him. I have known toad for a long time and it is very unusual for him not to log in.

If you could kindly help us out that would be great =)

Kind regards, Bakerman007.

Hey Bakerman007, can you fill out the post in the format like others have please :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

06-Oct-2017 17:37:42

Bakerman007

Bakerman007

Posts: 545 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
clan: kingdom of mages
clan owner: toad bucket
deputy owner: bakerman007

we havent heard from clan leader for last 3 months and i dont have permissions to recall avas etc. As we r trying to rebuild the clan alot of recruits are getting abit disillutioned as they never see the clan owner and are asking lots of questions. We dont want people to start to leave because of this.
So if it is possible to transfer ownership to me bakerman007

Regards Bakerman007

08-Oct-2017 11:23:12

King RKO

King RKO

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi i'm a deputy owner for Zamorak's Disciples and i've been in this clan since the start. Our clan owner has been inactive for a few months now and since she's been gone i've been taking over for her. Her RS name is Pokezelda2 And would like to take her spot.

Thanks.

09-Oct-2017 00:20:44 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2017 00:25:56 by King RKO

Lightroamer

Lightroamer

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just made a stupid mistake. I was trying to hand leadership of true harmony to xedir and didn't know all deputies had to be demoted FIRST.
i HANDED KEY TO TRUMPET WHO IS RARELY ON. cAN IT BE CHANGED TO XEDIR. i ONLY HAVE ADMIN STATUS NOW
mANY THANKS

13-Oct-2017 17:10:11

Atik Yomin

Atik Yomin

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was just wondering about the status of updating out leader from Redeemed 0ne to myself (1GodandKing). I see that other request in the group have been completed but our clan is still waiting. Just checking to see if there was some kind of delay for our clan or when we can expect this to be completed. :)

Thanks
1GodandKing

Original Post:

1GodandKing said:
Clan: Christians of RS
Clan Leader: Redeemed 0ne
Deputy Owner: 1GodandKing

Our clan leader has been MIA now for about a year not sure how long for sure is there any way you can put myself as the leader of the clan.

Thanks
1GodandKing

19-Oct-2017 20:54:51 - Last edited on 19-Oct-2017 20:57:03 by Atik Yomin

Friedrich V
Jun Member 2006

Friedrich V

Posts: 355 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The clan I'm in is in a bit of a pickle. The clan owner has been missing for about 3 months or a bit longer, so it doesn't meet the 12-month requirement yet. In addition, the one and only deputy owner hasn't been seen for a year or more. There are two of us overseers left, but we don't have permissions to set objectives (like upgrades) in the Citadel. It is getting harder (nigh impossible) to motivate the few members we still have to work in the Citadel if we are stuck back at level 1 and can't upgrade if/when the owner shows back up and gives permissions and perhaps sets up a new deputy owner. Is there any way to gain the needed permissions to manage the Citadel and enable us to slowly rebuild? Or are we stuck waiting 8 or 9 more months? ... And then we actually don't have a deputy owner who can take over, so would one of us overseers be able to take it?

21-Oct-2017 17:51:25

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top