Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ manobrasil - This thread is regarding clan ownership.

For information on bans, please see the My account is banned page in the Support Centre.

If you feel that your account was issued an offense in error, then you may use the appeal system to contest it (Main Menu > Account > Account Settings > Account Status), provided the offense is one that allows for an appeal.
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

09-Feb-2016 03:35:47

The contents of this message have been hidden.

09-Feb-2016 20:29:13

10-Feb-2016 09:58:14

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
AyKhan said :
Hello,

I understand this thread is only monitored every few months but I feel by the time these messages are seen, no active loyal clan mate will be a part of the clan

This thread is generally cleared through at least once a month. I will be both chasing up the last batch of requests and reviewing current outstanding request next week.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

10-Feb-2016 16:50:06

10-Feb-2016 17:04:33

Dj Elliott

Dj Elliott

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Howdy, I am posting in regards of my clan <Dreamt of Requiem> the clan leader has been inactive for quite some time now. (I know the fella in real life) He can no long access his account (believes he has been hacked and email was changed) I would like to have the leadership transferred over to myself or my alt account DjElliottJr (I prefer Dj Elliott though) lol. I am the original owner of the clan, and lost the leadership in attempts to give it to my alt.

16-Feb-2016 02:49:23

Hawk Slap

Hawk Slap

Posts: 361 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Matthe

I just have a question regarding inactive leaders, if peoples applications in this thread get accepted, do you change their rank to Original founder or Co-Founder(with all privileges)?

I think the latter option would be best. That way the original founders of clans don't lose original ownership of what they created at the start and risk getting demoted or even kicked when they return from a hiatus due to many things they may be going through like taking a break, irl responsibilities, etc.

16-Feb-2016 07:37:36

18-Feb-2016 14:11:56

AyKhan

AyKhan

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

Apologies for being impatient and chasing again. Any ETA of when my request will be looked into? The current owner does not even know he is the owner. I created this clan, was owner until I took a break with the intention to take ownership back but the ownership passed down to multiple people who did not want it. the clan is fading and it needs to be taken back by someone willing to bring the clan back to it's former glory.

This clan means so much to me, I could easily make a new clan but there is a sentimental value to me. All those who have taken a break from Runescape will eventually come back and they will want to get back in touch with the clannies.

I can see the owner still has membership and his adventurers log shows he was last active in October, which obviously isn't a year but we cannot wait any longer for the clan to be completely inactive. As stated previously the current owner does not know he is owner and all active members can confirm as the original creator and owner of this clan, that I will be best suited to bring it back to how it was. Without ownership, there is a chance I won't be able to do all the things I need to do to bring us back.

Thank you for your time

20-Feb-2016 15:01:44

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top