Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

ffluffy

ffluffy

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thanks but I realized I have a bit of a problem I'm going on vacation for around a week tomorrow and wont be very active So if you guys need to check the clan out and my activity would we be able to postpone it for around a week?

sorry for the inconvenience
thanks

09-May-2015 06:33:27

Grazzzt
Dec Member 2012

Grazzzt

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Matthe said :
Grazzzt said :
Hi

Our Clan Owner went inactive maybe 6 months ago, and along with him his 2 deputies (his brothers) . I dont know extactly when, but you can check that im sure, none of the 3 are member s anymore though.
We would very much appreciate it if you could grant us 2-3 Deputies, if not a new Clan Owner from among the Admin+ ranks in the clan. Who matters less than that they are active players at this time.
As a referance to insure im not just trying to coup the clan:
http://services.runescape.***/*=clan-forum/c=U*Np6SGYFd8/threads***?threadid=6zix

Your requirements:
1) Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months.
No, not quite that long, but:
2) One of the existing Clan deputies must have been active in the last 7 days.
Absent about as long as the Clan Owner, aka 6 month or so?
3) The request for change of ownership must be made by an existing clan deputy.
We dont HAVE even 1 active deputy or owner, and havent for a long time.. thus the plea.

We would like to continue as the clan we have had for years (and keep our hard work in the citadel :) without having to start all over and have all the active members move to some new creation.

It is the requirement for your Clan Owner to be inactive for at least 12 months - 6 months is not long enough and so we will be unable to remove them at this time.

Yes we are aware of that.

Did you read the whole post? Our problem is not just an inactive leader, but both of his 2 deputies are inactive as well, and for as long.
What we ask for is if not a new clan leader, then at least a couple of silver keys.
All we have atm are 2 bronze keys, we need more and with better rights, thus silvers.

09-May-2015 20:34:05 - Last edited on 09-May-2015 20:44:46 by Grazzzt

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
ffluffy said :
thanks but I realized I have a bit of a problem I'm going on vacation for around a week tomorrow and wont be very active So if you guys need to check the clan out and my activity would we be able to postpone it for around a week?

sorry for the inconvenience
thanks

The process will take a little time anyway. Fiddling around in the back of Databases is always something done with care.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

11-May-2015 08:34:29

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Grazzzt said :
Mod Matthe said :
Grazzzt said :
Hi

Our Clan Owner went inactive maybe 6 months ago, and along with him his 2 deputies (his brothers) . I dont know extactly when, but you can check that im sure, none of the 3 are member s anymore though.
We would very much appreciate it if you could grant us 2-3 Deputies, if not a new Clan Owner from among the Admin+ ranks in the clan. Who matters less than that they are active players at this time.
As a referance to insure im not just trying to coup the clan:
http://services.runescape.***/*=clan-forum/c=U*Np6SGYFd8/threads***?threadid=6zix

Your requirements:
1) Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months.
No, not quite that long, but:
2) One of the existing Clan deputies must have been active in the last 7 days.
Absent about as long as the Clan Owner, aka 6 month or so?
3) The request for change of ownership must be made by an existing clan deputy.
We dont HAVE even 1 active deputy or owner, and havent for a long time.. thus the plea.

We would like to continue as the clan we have had for years (and keep our hard work in the citadel :) without having to start all over and have all the active members move to some new creation.

It is the requirement for your Clan Owner to be inactive for at least 12 months - 6 months is not long enough and so we will be unable to remove them at this time.

Yes we are aware of that.

Did you read the whole post? Our problem is not just an inactive leader, but both of his 2 deputies are inactive as well, and for as long.
What we ask for is if not a new clan leader, then at least a couple of silver keys.
All we have atm are 2 bronze keys, we need more and with better rights, thus silvers.

I did read the whole post - the position of your deputies being inactive is not something we can do anything about. We are not able to add silver keys in the way you describe - hence the request for active deputies as part of the criteria for removal of an Inactive Clan Owner.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

11-May-2015 08:38:00

RS3 Affinity

RS3 Affinity

Posts: 842 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am interested in starting a new clan but the clan name that I am interested in is taken. They are not ranked because it shows that they only have 2 members. One of said members is an odd combination of numbers inside brackets.

Is there a possibility of some clans being disbanded fully if under a certain number of members/inactivity?
|
The Ultimate Quester
|

11-May-2015 08:41:49 - Last edited on 11-May-2015 08:42:17 by RS3 Affinity

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

RS3 Affinity said :
I am interested in starting a new clan but the clan name that I am interested in is taken. They are not ranked because it shows that they only have 2 members. One of said members is an odd combination of numbers inside brackets.

Is there a possibility of some clans being disbanded fully if under a certain number of members/inactivity?

No, there is not. We want to do a clear out of "Inactive Clans" but require some tools and data specifically for the task so it is not possible at the moment.

Mod MattHe
Community Manager

11-May-2015 14:52:26

Anti Toxsin
Oct Member 2018

Anti Toxsin

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am a clan deputy with an inactive leader, the leader was banned, and the appeal hasn't even been read in over a year or just around a year, I can as deputy access alot of the settings but as the only deputy, and technically only active clan member, I'd like to rejuvinate the clan, and get the citadel working again.

12-May-2015 22:00:55

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top