Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Sk58
Jun Member 2005

Sk58

Posts: 4,451 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our clan, The Slayers Guild, has an inactive leader. When our original owner tried to pass ownership to me a long time ago, we didn't know it would go to a deputy owner at random. It went to an inactive deputy owner, so we've been stuck with an inactive leader for over a year. Thank you for your feedback in advance. I know our clan has been looking forward to using some clan features that we've had stuck in an owner-only permission!

If it helps for processing, I made a similar post in the "Flag a Concern" thread in the Clan Leaders forum many months ago. The QFC and the timestamp of my post are below:

86-87-355-64185087
27-May-2014 05:43:57

Thanks again!

15-Jan-2015 00:50:58

Dits

Dits

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan is owned by my other account (IGN: Ditsypop) which is presently permanently banned, and I would like ownership transferred to me (if you want to transfer it to the second in command instead because you don't believe me for some reason, that account also belongs to me and that's fine too as long as I can transfer ownership from that to this!)

I do not know where else to ask! Thanks!

edit: Clan name is Secret Hearts, clan owner is Ditsypop, clan second in command is Lolitapop, clan owner third in command that I want the thing transferred to is Dits (me), all 3 accounts are mine!
"79% of statistics are made up on the spot, 90% of quotes are false" - Gary Jules
"63% of statistics are made up on the spot, 77% of quotes are false" - Winston Churchill

16-Jan-2015 04:53:10 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2015 04:53:52 by Dits

Dits WC Alt

Dits WC Alt

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dits said :
My clan is owned by my other account (IGN: Ditsypop) which is presently permanently banned, and I would like ownership transferred to me (if you want to transfer it to the second in command instead because you don't believe me for some reason, that account also belongs to me and that's fine too as long as I can transfer ownership from that to this!)

I do not know where else to ask! Thanks!

edit: Clan name is Secret Hearts, clan owner is Ditsypop, clan second in command is Lolitapop, clan owner third in command that I want the thing transferred to is Dits (me), all 3 accounts are mine!

Confirming the above in case it [confirmation] is necessary/desired

16-Jan-2015 05:02:31 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2015 05:03:05 by Dits WC Alt

Win2tank

Win2tank

Posts: 4,162 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current clan leader (GW2Bambu4270) has been inactive for quite some time. He pretty much quit RS after maxing. Requesting that clan ownership be turned over to me (Win2tank).

Clan Name: Irrelephant
Current clan leader: GW2Bambu4270
owner of Masterbands wbs

16-Jan-2015 15:52:04

Paty Bou

Paty Bou

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

In the clan free players, the clan leader was baleee14. He has want to dismiss him and put me in lead of the clan but he has done an error and have put another deputy owner (death head3) in the lead. He had to dismiss other deputy owner and then demote him but he didnt dismiss other then the older one had got it. But death head3 will be inactive for so long and we don't want to wait that he will become inactive. Can you change him for me? If you need proves, you can see in our clan forum on rs, there's a topic created by baleee.

Thanks,

19-Jan-2015 22:56:35

ShawnMari
Sep Member 2023

ShawnMari

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan leader is inactive and has been for months but has recently logged in within the month to say hi. He told me he has quit playing and gave me permission to run the clan as I please though forgot to make me leader. The name of the clan leader is *darknss" Also I am a deputy along with another deputy who is inactive until recently but not within the last month. The other deputy had also lost his character name due to his in activeness. Let me know what I can do or whether or not I qualify to have the clan ownership handed over to me. Thanks

21-Jan-2015 04:29:55

Bird Boy1000

Bird Boy1000

Posts: 956 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya,

First of all my clan's name is Realm of Pvm and our leader has been inactive for almost 2 years. A little over a year ago I send in a ticket* asking for help concerning this problem on which I was told that Jagex couldn't interfere with clans as it is setup to be run by players.

On behalf of my respect for our owner and my clans history and as a player, I beg for help. If you want me to give the full back story let me know, but for the sake of the message lenght I'll refrain from that for now.

As for the requirements I am pretty confident the requirements are more than fulfilled.
I don't know what will happen with our owner in case you help us, but if it is possible I would like our owner to remain in the clan as she deserves a spot in the home she built up in the time she was around.

Thanks in advance

Bird
* Ticket#2014011110010047 sent in at 11/01/2014

27-Jan-2015 01:08:27

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Mod Matthe said :
Yeesha said :
Our clan owner is inactive for over 2.5 years, probably banned.
Our clan is growing now and really needs a leader.
Please kick the inactive clan owner and give leadership to the active deputy ( = me ^^)

Clan name: Excilium
inactive clan owner: keyboard318 (please kick)
active deputy: Yeesha (for new clan owner please)

sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your help :)
kind regards
Yeesha

Your Clan Leader last logged in 11 months ago - as such your leader is not counted as Inactive for the criteria of this process. Please consider reapplying next month

I can't believe this... our clan leader left us alone for over 2,5 years (see also QFC 71-72-149-110180 in German forums), logged in ONCE 11 months ago, did nothing, has not been seen by anyone, but still counts as active?
I am desperately disappointed...

Nevertheless I will try again next month :(

Hi Yeesha ,

We have to set clear guidelines and the definition of inactive for these process is not logged in for 12 months - hopefully when you apply in one month we'll be able to help you then.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

28-Jan-2015 16:06:43

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top