Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Cosmosquark

Cosmosquark

Posts: 2,189 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Sector Alpha
Owner: IXxAidenxXI
Deputy Owner: Cosmosquark

I have recently become active in the game, I gave up ownership of my clan a few years ago. Now it looks like the clan is inactive. I would like to reclaim ownership of the clan that I originally created.

19-Dec-2016 02:16:17

Gwtwpups
Sep Member 2007

Gwtwpups

Posts: 256 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: witches brew
Clan Owner: Pegleg205
Deputy Owner: Gwtwpups

Our clan leader left unexpectedly last January & the ownership passed to Pegleg205. That was fine with our clan but unfortunately Pegleg went into the hospital shortly before Christmas last year and although he said he should be back in 7 - 10 days, we have not seen him since :( It is time for us to have an active owner so that we can change permissions and some other things that only owners can control. There are 3 deputy owners, one is inactive, one does not want to be owner (feel free to contact him) so I am requesting that I be appointed the new owner. If it is possible, please leave Pegleg in our clan on the small chance that he may someday return. Thank you

22-Dec-2016 15:22:17

Cat de Meow
Dec Member 2005

Cat de Meow

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Mutinous Lot
Clan Leader: Pperrizo
Deputy Owner: Cat de Meow

Our original owner Pperrizo has been inactive for more than a year. There are only 2 Deputy Owners still active, myself and Polyanna. We have discussed and she supports my request for ownership. Please transfer ownership to Cat de Meow. And please do not delete Pperrizo as we would love to see him if he returns.
many thanks :)

24-Dec-2016 15:12:55 - Last edited on 24-Dec-2016 15:23:42 by Cat de Meow

Higorsr-A

Higorsr-A

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi.

I have already posted a post about my clan.

The post was about a clan owner change request.
You said that the owner's account was not banned, so it would not be possible to make the switch.

I am requesting a re-verification after eight months to facilitate inactivity detection.

I may have put the translated name in English and may cause verification error.

Guildname: Legion Of A
Account Name banned: Marcos-A
Name of the new owner: Higorsr-A

Sever: Brazilian

Thank you Mod Matthe

02-Jan-2017 00:12:28 - Last edited on 02-Jan-2017 00:18:39 by Higorsr-A

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Chippy said :
Hello,

My current clan has an owner that has been inactive for 2 months now due to real life circumstances, and is not responding to any form of communication (text/call, email). There are no deputy owners in the clan as they left due to the owners inactivity, only overseers remain; so even if the owner was inactive for a full 12 months does that mean there is no way to have the owner removed?

Your Clan Owner has to be inactive for 12 months for us to be able to remove them. We are not able to do so unless that has been the case.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

04-Jan-2017 16:32:30

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

NMEXLOBO said :
Hello Mod Matthe,
I am the Deputy owner of the GHOSTRIDERS clan. Somehow, our primary owner lost his title/rank as owner and the co-owner moved into ownership. The original owner is SIRHOBBS. The new owner from default is MUDDJ who we previously requested be removed due to the fact that we haven't made contact with him for quite a spell. Apparently, you see on your records that he has been on within the last twelve months.
Here is our main problem, as primary owner, SIRHOBBS was the only person authorized to make changes in the citadel, Muddj and myself were not granted access to make changes and lock plots and so on. Now that SIRHOBBS has lost his position, no one in our clan can make changes to citadel. Is it within your power to give me access to our citadels management? Thank You

We are not able to see that Sirhobbs was the previous owner - that is not information recorded by our systems. As such we are only able to remove the inactive clan owner once the player has been inactive for 12 months. In your current case that will be at the end of this month. You will need to make a fresh request then, with the name of the deputy you wish ownership passed to.

04-Jan-2017 16:36:43

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Fontaine 69 said :
Clan: Mother Duckers
Owner: Bloodi Arrow
Deputy Owner: -
Overseer: Fontaine

Clan leader has been inactive and has not been responding to any offline attempts of contact, has also gone f2p in the meanwhile.
We have been losing clannies rapid over the course of 1-2 months and also lost our only deputy owner.
Our clan needs a leader now more than ever and I am more than qualified.

Your Clan Owner has to be inactive for 12 months for us to be able to remove them. We are not able to do so unless that has been the case.

04-Jan-2017 16:40:43

Rexinator11
Oct Member 2023

Rexinator11

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not see a response to:

Due to illness our clan owner Hootamus has been unable to sign on for a year. Can you please change clan owner to Fafhrd7.

The name of the clan is Skillz Be Us

I am one of the Deputy Owners. We took a clan vote for Faf to be the new owner.

He is also one of the Deputy Owners. Please advise.

Hootamus has been inactive for one year

04-Jan-2017 19:15:12

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top