Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Sxy Beard
Nov Member 2019

Sxy Beard

Posts: 1,702 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A couple members and myself would like to rebuild our dying clan but it has proven difficult without having an active clan owner. I believe its been over a year since he last was online, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clan Name: Republic of Varrock
Inactive Owner: An Unkown
Deputy Owner: Sxy Beard

Thank you

04-Dec-2017 00:08:25

T01

T01

Posts: 329 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Our leader has been inactive for a long time. He has logged in once during his time away to say hello but nothing since. I was urged by the clan to post here for help.

Clan name: Dunkin Donuts
Inactive owner: Zaper
Deputy Owner: T01

07-Dec-2017 03:49:33

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I would like to re-apply for ownership of my clan. Last time I believe the owner was inactive for nearly a year but had come on briefly so it didn't quite make the cut. I was wondering if that's still the case.

e for format:
Clan name: Maledictus Animas
Inactive owner: Service2k0
Deputy Owner: Chee
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

08-Dec-2017 05:41:57 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2017 05:48:01 by Chee arra

SAD old GIT

SAD old GIT

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
heyy :) looking to become the clan owner of my clan,the current clan owner has been inactive for atleast a year now and id like to become the new owner..most of the clan members are also inactive. i used to be the deputy owner but left and rejoined a few days ago..also the founder of the clan BIGFATBAST is wanting to become a member if needed he can be contacted.any help would be great :)

Clan name: A S B O
Inactive owner:[#IBVH7ZEDT]
Deputy owner: there isnt a deputy owner

ty :)

08-Dec-2017 22:23:33 - Last edited on 11-Dec-2017 14:55:53 by SAD old GIT

Lyrehca

Lyrehca

Posts: 1,855 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
T01 said :
Our leader has been inactive for a long time. He has logged in once during his time away to say hello but nothing since. I was urged by the clan to post here for help.

Clan name: Dunkin Donuts
Inactive owner: Zaper
Deputy Owner: T01

If you check his activity log in Runemetrics, Zaper was quite active as recently as October 23, 2017 - less than 2 months ago. His log also shows over 43000 xp gained in December so far.

13-Dec-2017 13:43:09 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2017 13:45:44 by Lyrehca

Lyrehca

Lyrehca

Chee arra said :
Hello! I would like to re-apply for ownership of my clan. Last time I believe the owner was inactive for nearly a year but had come on briefly so it didn't quite make the cut. I was wondering if that's still the case.

e for format:
Clan name: Maledictus Animas
Inactive owner: Service2k0
Deputy Owner: Chee

His Runemetrics profile shows Service2k0 gained significant experience about 6 months ago in June 2017.

13-Dec-2017 13:49:20

Lyrehca

Lyrehca

Klyven II said :
A few months ago I was invited to found a clan in which I was only participating,after a few months I paused the game and returned to play in this the original founders of the group including the owner had left and left me as the owner of the clan,I I wanted to leave this clan but you need to name someone as owner but I do not have that right and now I can not get out of the clan for anything,I wonder if there is any solution to my problem ?

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I wasn't able to locate your clan name anywhere to check and see if your problem has been resolved. If you are still having trouble, try the following to leave the clan:

To disband the clan and leave, kick all other clan members and go to the Clan Camp south of Falador to disband your clan by talking to the Scribe.

If you don't want to disband the clan, demote yourself to a low rank and leave. This will automatically assign one of the Deputies to Owner. If you do not have a Deputy Owner, just promote any clan member of your choosing to Deputy owner before demoting yourself.

13-Dec-2017 14:01:10

O Nando

O Nando

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My clan leader has been banned by some Jagex mistake and they denied his ban appeal. So he won't play again and we don't have a clan leader anymore. I'm a co-leader and i want to assume the leadership.

Clan Name: Warlords Union
Clan Leader(perma banned): Brasil

19-Dec-2017 01:10:41

cheetahkill1
Jul Member 2022

cheetahkill1

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
harb1ngers of l1ght

Leader: [#V9R3I9MPQ]

Change leadership to: cheetahkill1

Our leader hasn't been on for a long time. To be honest I do not know how long. I am hoping it is more then a year. To be quite frank as well, I haven't seen any members long on either. So far I am the only one on. And yes I am a deputy owner.

Thank you for your time.

28-Dec-2017 05:48:31

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top