Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Umbreon 0
Aug Member 2017

Umbreon 0

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I am posting here on behalf of my clan, Speed of Cabbage. Our owner was recently hacked and then permanently banned. We are a small clan comprised of close friends who want to try and expand our ranks but find ourselves unable to do so effectively without an active owner. I am a deputy owner of the clan and I would like to request that ownership be passed to myself. After obtaining ownership, I will transfer it over to our banned leader's other account so that we can get things back to normal.

Clan Name: Speed of Cabbage
Current Inactive Owner: Xeno Xenoson
Deputy Owner: Umbreon 0

Thank you for your time and effort!

-Umbreon 0
Brassica be with you all.

22-Oct-2017 10:29:14

VoidLordXian
Sep Member 2007

VoidLordXian

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am the Deputy Owner of NUTZ FOR PC. Our Owner Angel55818 has been absent for nearly two years now. We are in need of cleaning up inactive members and an active Owner. (As there are citadel permissions that even I do not possess.)

Clan: NUTZ FOR PC
Owner: Angel55818
Deputy: VoidLordXian

28-Oct-2017 02:07:44 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2017 02:25:51 by VoidLordXian

IndianaLones
Jul Member 2023

IndianaLones

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A long time ago I was owner of a clan called 'Victory Is Near' . I quited as a leader and gave it away to clan member because he was active. This clan is inactive and death but I attach alot of value in this name because nostalgia. I wonder if it's possible to retreive it somehow.

The account from me back then was 'eatmyskillz' wich I don't use on RS3 anymore (now on oldschool) and It's use now my current account for RS3 .

So how can you help me ?

30-Oct-2017 12:21:40

Triscuits
Jan Member 2007

Triscuits

Posts: 11,478 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to retain my clan back I stepped down a while ago and the leader who took over hasn't been on in a while not even sure the time frame I am the original founder and owner I would like to take my clan back to fix the citadel and inactives.

Clan T E P
Owner : Jake Porter
Deputy Triscuits ( Original founder and owner of T E P
Hidden Elements/Scouter

I'm just a player who loves the game and the people in a great clan!!!

16-Nov-2017 23:15:29

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey all,

Going to bulk these up and send them over to sort them, if there are any issues I'll edit my post throughout next week :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

01-Dec-2017 16:49:04

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
@King RKO + Lightroamer: Can you fill the post out like others have in that format?

@Almak - You still having this issue?

@1GodandKing - Is this still the case? :o

@Friedrich V - Should be fine, can you fill out the post like others have? :)

@ImBatman - Can you fill out the post in the format provided please?

@Triscuits - I can't really do anything here as the player still plays :(
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

01-Dec-2017 17:09:15

Klyven II

Klyven II

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A few months ago I was invited to found a clan in which I was only participating,after a few months I paused the game and returned to play in this the original founders of the group including the owner had left and left me as the owner of the clan,I I wanted to leave this clan but you need to name someone as owner but I do not have that right and now I can not get out of the clan for anything,I wonder if there is any solution to my problem ?

02-Dec-2017 15:10:44

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top