Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

CAT REPUBLIC

CAT REPUBLIC

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Shauny said :
Hey everyone, for the avoidance of doubt I want to try and check this post each day.

IF your request still hasn't been done shout so I can jump on it now using the same format as before :)
Oh hey Mod Shauny! Welcome back & nice improvements! =o Goodluck with proceeding our requests
Hey

04-Dec-2018 11:12:30

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Mag Choob said :
Clan Name: Horogium

Inactive Clan Owner: #JDTMOZMF5

New Leader: Mag Choob

Details: No idea when the name purge happened, but I imagine the clan owner had their name purged a long time ago. Nobody is really active anymore aside me. Pretty fond of the guild name so I'd like to continue and lead it.

Done :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

05-Dec-2018 11:31:56

Mod Shauny

Mod Shauny

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
CAT REPUBLIC said :
Mod Shauny said :
Hey everyone, for the avoidance of doubt I want to try and check this post each day.

IF your request still hasn't been done shout so I can jump on it now using the same format as before :)
Oh hey Mod Shauny! Welcome back & nice improvements! =o Goodluck with proceeding our requests

When you see me online in-game let me know and I'll force join that clan and invite you and sort your rank :)
Mod Shauny - RuneScape Community Management - Goebies! - @JagexShauny
I love Clans!

05-Dec-2018 11:36:26

xIHo6erIx
Jan Member 2023

xIHo6erIx

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Superb option I've been waiting for, didn't really searched for it earlier though.
Thank you in advance for being able to fill in such a request.

Clan: xRoyalTx

Inactive Clan Owner: [#T009QEXFY] aka; Angelsista7

New leader: xIHo6erIx

Details: I have no idea for how long the banned owner, and other banned members, have been inactive, but I guess for way over 12 months. I did not have any contact with the other members, except for Eikwood13, being a real-life family member, not caring about the clan ownership. I do guess the other members do not care about the clan ownership aswell. I do care for it because I came up with the idea of the clan and [#T009QEXFY] aka; Angelsista7 knew how to begin one, so she made it, else I'd have been owner since the start.

More Details: The clan does only have the (banned) 'Owner' and the other members, including me, are all 'Recruits'. I really hope this doesn't make a/it difference/difficulty for the process.

Thank you in advance for reading my request, taking the time to overlook it, and get to a, by me and all the other clanmembers respected, decision.

I am looking forward to hear/see the decision you will make.

Kind regards,

xIHo6erIx

:)

14-Dec-2018 13:33:05

HC Toef
Dec Member 2023

HC Toef

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I originally posted this on May 29'th, this is a repost as I did not receive a reply, I apologize for the repost.
I also resposted this in August or September. Here's my 3rd post hoping to get some notice this time.

Clan: Fall Of The Six
Inactive Clan Owner: [#4HZJYXLNF]
New leader: I M Toef
Details: This is a clan full of a bunch of my real life friends, all playing Hardcore Ironman mode. The main account I believe died, and we are hoping to bring new life into the clan, kicking or demoting the dead characters and recruiting in new HCIM.

07-Jan-2019 05:57:35

Farmer Deery

Farmer Deery

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Symbiosis
Inactive Clan Owner: El Prydain
New leader: Farmer_Deery
Details: Leader's been inactive since 2016. We have no clan deputies and the only co-ordinator hasn't logged in since 2013. As far as I know i'm the only active admin which is next highest rank.

12-Jan-2019 14:33:22

Omega Kaiser

Omega Kaiser

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Kaiser Sanctum

Inactive Clan Owner: sesom

New Leader: Omega Kaiser

Details: I am the only pro-active clan member left with the highest rank of General. There are no clan deputies with only the clan leader and a one admin as the only leadership ranks left. The clan leader has been gone since 2014.

12-Jan-2019 19:26:52 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2019 00:28:18 by Omega Kaiser

Just Smoke

Just Smoke

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello so i just not 30minutes after posting this demoted myself intending to make an active deputy the owner but did not notice the deputy owner, who is inactive's alt account was still a deputy after demoting his main account. I was the owner as of 30 minutes ago and am now in the issue of not being able to give it to the intended recipient. Please is there anyway of fixing this by either returning my ownership status, or giving it to the other deputy who i intended it to go to. I state again i was the owner as of 30 minutes ago but made the mistake of not demoting his alternate account.

Clan: Go0nsquad
Inactive Clan Owner: Just 305
New leader: Just Smoke
Alternate leader: Stephye
Details:he has not been inactive for 12 months but he was not the owner, i was and i would like to remedy this mistake please. Thank you and hope we can sort this out.

15-Jan-2019 03:47:35 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2019 14:05:06 by Just Smoke

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top