Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

i-Pony
Oct Member 2018

i-Pony

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: UwU Nation
Inactive Clan Owner: Ace UwU
New leader: UwU Neko
Details: Our clan leader was blocked and can't get back in because the email server he registered with does no longer exist :S
We would like to save our clan and all the work we put into the citadel, please!

10-Jan-2020 19:54:16

Gallium 31
Aug Member 2015

Gallium 31

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Knights 0f Ni
Inactive Clan Owner: I get bud
New leader: Gallium_31
Details: Hello, I started my clan up on my noob account (dropsplease) and tonight went to switch the ownership over to my main account and I apparently messed up. Instead of my main (Gallium_31) becoming the clan owner; it gave the leader position to my inactive irl friend who doesn't even play anymore. I'd prefer not to have my troops leave the clan and start a new one because I made a mistake. Would love for this to be resolved. Thank you.

13-Jan-2020 14:29:36

Gallium 31
Aug Member 2015

Gallium 31

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Inactive Clan Owner: I get bud
Details: Hello, I started my clan up on my noob account (dropsplease) and tonight went to switch the ownership over to my main account and I apparently messed up. Instead of my main (Gallium_31) becoming the clan owner; it gave the leader position to my inactive irl friend who doesn't even play anymore. I'd prefer not to have my troops leave the clan and start a new one because I made a mistake. Would love for this to be resolved. Thank you.

13-Jan-2020 14:29:38

DropsPlease

DropsPlease

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Inactive Clan Owner: I get bud (WAS ME)
Details: This is Gallium_31 logging in and replying to prove that i'm not making this up lol.. If there is a way to check who recently left a clan then this should be proof enough. literally just messed this up an <1hr ago. Again please and thank you..

13-Jan-2020 14:33:20

Brad217

Brad217

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex and J-Mods... it has been 360 days since my first post in this thread and I have had NO response whatsoever. I know I am not the only user that has been neglected. Just want to say this has been the most insane lack of customer service. A lot of posts building up here for players needing help with inactive clan leader issues. Hope to hear back within the next 5 years. Thanks!

14-Jan-2020 09:01:03

Neon Hotel

Neon Hotel

Posts: 71 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: R 0 Y A L T Y
Inactive Clan Owner: PureCureGB
New leader: Zordon Foxx (myself)
Details: Our clan leader has been permanently banned recently and I am the only active Deputy
Gamestop Forever!

17-Jan-2020 15:12:23 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2020 15:25:31 by Neon Hotel

L M Jane
Sep Member 2009

L M Jane

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Calm Enigma, I hope you see this or a Jmod but what happens if the clan leader passed away. Does a clan need to wait a year? Seems extreme since they would lose their citadel and the clan, especially if the leader had all the control. I know a clan that is going thru this right now and I'm trying to help get one of their Deputy Owners answers. He just came back to playing because of their leaders death this past September. We are apprehensive about doing anything that would move the leader completely out of their clan. He was much loved and they want his account to remain in clan.

21-Jan-2020 06:05:00

Mod Poerkie

Mod Poerkie

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey all,

i've gone through all of them, with the exception of a few who didn't provide the right details and/or didn't follow the template

@ tina Plushy - You're not a Deputy owner of this clan
@ I M toef - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@stillborn - You're already the owner
@wobbegong - You're not a Deputy owner of this clan
@squeakytoes - the owner is still active
@king empire - you're no longer part of the clan you requested a change for
@xih06er1x - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@kyle uwu - Already seems to be resolved
@machosuplado - you seem to no longer be part of this clan
@mag choob - Mod Shauny did sort this one.
@farmer deery - you're not a deputy owner of this clan
@omega kaiser - The owner is still active
@just Smoke - Glad it's already resolved
@war mann10 - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@spirititan - You seem to no longer be part of this clan
@mystery72638 - You seem to no longer be part of this clan
@brad217 - your request has been processed
@yorkie puds - You seem to no longer be part of this clan
@blade blue - Both of them are still active
@renato 1052 - your request has been processed
@arcadian sky - it's been passed on to the next deputy owner
@vggrcm - it's already been resolved!
@rareserenity - your request has been processed
@ooOSOoo - your request has been processed
@lin Kaisheng - I'm sorry for your loss and we've proccesed your request
@sneakyxsteve - glad it's already resolved!
@Link hylia - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@evil thana - glad it's already resolved
@california - I'm sorry but this request doesn't meet the requirements to be transfered
@wyldz - Glad all is already resolved
@lord kat - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@I0wnu4life - Seems to already be resolved
@seafindil - The owner of the clan seems to be active
@krinnixx - you seem to no longer be part of this clan
@asatru sunny - you seem to no longer be part of this clan
@vels - your request doesn't meet the requirements
@sloppyjosh - This already seems to be resolved
@arkteios - This already seems to be resolved
@neushoorn - your request has been processed
@julisa - the owner is still active
@Aetheryia - Sadly due to an error in our systems, we would not be able to transfer any ownership, even if the request would meet the requirements. I'm sorry
@bearie - you're not a deputy owner of this clan
@regivolt - you're not a deputy owner of this clan
@i-candy - your request doesn't meet the requirements
@gallium 31 - This seems to have already been resolved
@zordon foxx - In order to move the transfer, we will need confirmation from a majority of other Deputy owners.
@L M Jane - we would still want to wait a year (existing procedure), in the event we decide to take action we lower their rank to deputy owner instead of removing an owner from a clan completely.

Hopefully we will be able to process these requests on a more frequent basis going forward, but I can't make any promises sadly.
Community Manager! @JagexPoerkie

05-Feb-2020 16:52:46 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2020 16:55:37 by Mod Poerkie

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top