Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

ForeverMandy
Mar Member 2009

ForeverMandy

Posts: 86 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Mining Golds
Inactive Clan Owners RSN: Zetris
New Clan Owners RSN: ForeverMandy
Details: Our current clan owner, Zetris, has been inactive for some time. He only logs in to maintain his Pmodship and his RSN every few months. He has had no role in running the clan since 2014 and refuses to transfer ownership to myself while I have been running the clan since 2012 with my overseers and admins. He has refused to acknowledge or respond to any outside communication efforts for just as long. If any changes or additions were made to clan that only owners would be able to grant permissions we would be unable to communicate with him and take care of the changes. I am unable to make new deputies and as such if something were to happen to myself there would be no one able to do the deputy only tasks, which include setting our citadel gathering or making new overseers.

23-Apr-2020 19:22:50

King Of Thee
Jun Member 2006

King Of Thee

Posts: 735 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: Legendary Grounds
Inactive Clan Owners RSN: Kaemy
New Clan Owners RSN: King of Thee
Details: Kaemy got permanently banned some time ago and I have only come back recently and been informed by my clanmates. Some of the overseers applied for changing clan owner previously but were denied because they were not Deputies. I am a Deputy Leader and have previously been the Owner before I passed the reins because I was inactive at the time. I am currently active and would be more than willing to shoulder the responsibility once again. Since i have previous experience with a transitioning of leadership they feel that it would be best for me to take over as owner until we can resolve any of the conflicts within the clan. Thank you.

24-Apr-2020 05:04:07 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2020 05:18:42 by King Of Thee

Haemy
May Member 2015

Haemy

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Details: Kaemy got permanently banned some time ago. Some of the overseers applied for changing clan owner previously but were denied because they were not Deputies. I am a Deputy Leader and King Of Thee has previously been the Owner before he passed the reins because he was inactive at the time. King Of Thee is currently active and would be more than willing to shoulder the responsibility once again. Since he has previous experience with a transitioning of leadership we feel that it would be best for him to take over as owner until we can resolve any of the conflicts within the clan. Thank you.

24-Apr-2020 07:15:13

Mystic Jazz
Sep Member 2011

Mystic Jazz

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Details: Kaemy sopped playing RS3 in favor of OSRS and got permanently banned a year or so ago. I am a deputy and would support King of Thee being reinstalled as Owner of the clan as he was a previous owner before taking a break from playing. I think he would be able to help in transitioning to another Leader once all the clan members are able to have their input.

24-Apr-2020 12:24:07

Kittguin

Kittguin

Posts: 410 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New Clan Owners RSN: Kittguin
Details: Owner Kaemy was permanently banned last year. I made the first request and believe that I am the deputy best suited to take ownership. I strongly object to the appointment of any of the other deputies.

25-Apr-2020 05:39:01

Don G
Dec Member 2022

Don G

Posts: 176 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Details: Kaemy got permanently banned some time ago. Some of the overseers applied for changing clan owner previously but were denied because they were not Deputies. I am a clan overseer and King Of Thee has previously been the Owner before he passed the reins because he was inactive at the time. King Of Thee is currently active and would be more than willing to shoulder the responsibility once again. Since he has previous experience with a transitioning of leadership we feel that it would be best for him to take over as owner until we can resolve any of the conflicts within the clan. Thank you.

25-Apr-2020 08:26:48

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top