Pyran
Mar Member 2023

Pyran

Posts: 778 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Kingsmen

Inactive owner: Trooassassin
Inactive deputy Owner: Diggy Bones
Change leadership to: Seafindil

We've spoke to both owner and deputy owner and they won't be coming back to Runescape.

31-Dec-2017 03:59:04

Puriles

Puriles

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan: Tea Horizon
Inactive Clan Owner: Gammawizard
New leader: Purile

Gammawizard, the clan owner, has been inactive on what will be a year in April due to personal reasons. No one's been able to get in touch with him. Current deputy owner Gaandolf, also last logged around that time. He moved to a place where there is no internet connection and likely won't be back any time soon.

I'm currently the highest ranking (Coordinator) member of that clan and am requesting ownership. Aside from kick and ban options, there isn't much to do right now.

04-Jan-2018 05:06:11

Xeriana
Aug Member 2007

Xeriana

Posts: 1,076 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lady Croft10 said :
Deputy Owner of Skillers103, our leader has been absent for over a couple years. We need to be able to change some things.

Clan: W103 Skillers
Owner: Spyder0190
Deputy: Lady Croft10

Can you promote me to Owner.

We've been waiting for an ownership transfer in W103 Skillers for awhile. Is there a problem or an ETA? Noticed that a few players had gotten their transfers already while most have not.

07-Jan-2018 16:46:37 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2018 16:47:13 by Xeriana

SAD old GIT

SAD old GIT

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2nd attempt on becoming clan leader

looking to become the clan owner of my clan,the current clan owner has been inactive for atleast a year now and id like to become the new owner..most of the clan members are also inactive. i used to be the deputy owner but left and rejoined a few days ago..also the founder of the clan BIGFATBAST is wanting to become a member if needed he can be contacted.any help would be great

Clan name: A S B O
Inactive owner:[#IBVH7ZEDT]
Deputy owner: there isnt a deputy owner

ty

08-Jan-2018 10:44:45

bettybooo
May Member 2017

bettybooo

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think at this stage they should seriously look into changing clans and the set ups, after reading all of this pages it just shows that a lot of people enjoy having their clan and are in a big dilemma when people leave. I feel that in the case of small clans it should be changed so that at least if 2 people cap it should still allow the citadel to stay open.

I have just joined Salmonella, the owner has left, and we have one admin who is always on, and although we have just reopened the citadel, we can't recall Ava..

08-Jan-2018 21:23:30

Atik Yomin

Atik Yomin

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Mod Shauny

We no longer need the ownership of our clan to take place. A old former clan member logged in and was able to get ahold of the old owner who came on to appoint a new leader for our clan. Thanks for all the help you did provide.

1GodandKing

09-Jan-2018 16:40:48

Omgosh Cal
Oct Member 2017

Omgosh Cal

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I was wondering if there's been any progress on this?

We're still waiting for the change in ownership after the original owner got perma-banned. It's getting difficult to stay on top of inactive members, and I can't change my job role from "Queen". While that is hilarious, I can't use the avatar.

Just in case I need to re-apply:

Clan Name: Ceres
Owner: Fluff Stuff
Deputy Owner: Lili Sachya

Thanks again.
Don't forget to do your Weeklies and Monthlies!

14-Jan-2018 22:00:21

Hvey Specter
Sep Member 2023

Hvey Specter

Posts: 146 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

This is a rather difficult predicament so I'd like to request advice on how to proceed regarding this matter. I'm a past leader of a clan who currently has an inactive leader with no deputies or overseers:

Clan Name: Equinox Imperium
Inactive Clan Leader: LynxCatcher
New Leader: Uneithiel / Mithrandir x

It gets hard because even though I am the previous owner of the clan, I am not currently a member of it and neither is my other account listed above. I am not sure how to proceed or if this request is even possible. So I'll be waiting for your advice on the matter!
Hvey Specter
Harmonic Alliance Leader

Recruitment Thread Link

20-Jan-2018 22:23:26

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top