Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Kuddle
Sep Member 2014

Kuddle

Posts: 1,146 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We would like to change ownership of clan because of inactive leader and clan espionage:

Clan: Singapore
Inactive clan owner: 3m0 p4n*
Original clan owner: Np
New owner: Fany

Clan ownership was trusted with a deputy, whom subsequently bequeathed ownership without consent to an unknown person (3m0 p4nk), then both the deputy and 3m0 p4nk went inactive.

All deputies and generals have been inactive for a long time (months, if not years), and i am currently the highest rank active in the clan. I would like to rejuvenate the clan back to its original size.

02-Sep-2015 13:01:45 - Last edited on 02-Sep-2015 13:07:25 by Kuddle

Connies_Here
Nov Member 2007

Connies_Here

Posts: 304 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i am co owner of V C B M. our owner, Vosa**lo, jagex has him as #MLZW0ZMI8, is permanent banned for botting it seems. I have spoke to him in real life he refuses to come back as he feels he has been wronged. Anyway, that's not my issue. I have spoke to our clan members and other co owners and I'm requesting to become clan leader now. We are a citadel based clan and have been since citadels were born and have fears that should anything citi come out we wont be able to make certain changes w/o our leader. I am an active & daily player and have been for sometime now. We are asking that you consider making this change. Thank you for your time.

Connie
Connies_Here, Clan leader for V C B M, a citadel based clan

04-Sep-2015 03:30:18

Moms Fun
Oct Member 2009

Moms Fun

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am deputy owner and the M of VCBM clan. The V of the clan is gone and permanently banned. Since you know he will not return per Jagex rules, why must we wait for 12 months to have a viable leader for our clan. We want Connies_here from above post (the C from the clans name) to take over leadership of the clan. She has been doing this for some time in all but name only and w/o the tools to manage properly. We are a citadel based clan and concerned that we won't be able to participate in some future clan events that may require a leader for entry.

Please consider our request to forego the 12 month wait, since we know he is not returning. We just want to get on with our game and not have to deal with this issue any longer.

Thank you
Moms fun

07-Sep-2015 14:15:51

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Mithyr Sar said :
Hello and thank you for looking into this.

Clan: Group Of Friends
Original Owner: FlyersFanDad
New owner: Mithyr Sar, I am currently the only deputy owner.

We lost our owner some time ago to boredom and RL. And a ban. IDK if he's logged in (if the ban was lifted) but the account under the adventurers log shows as nonmember error now.

Confirmed approved - will make the change request.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

07-Sep-2015 16:53:21

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Dos Equis XX said :
Clan name: Ethereal Souls
Inactive clan leader: Zarda
New leader: Es Zarda.

Zarda received a false positive ban at the beginning of this month. Despite our numerous efforts, we still have not received a response looking and the ban and today we decided that, for the best of the clan, we should regain control of the owner rank until Zarda gets her account back. If you are unable to transfer the rank directly to Es Zarda for whatever reason, I know how to change owners and will do that if necessary.

Thank you for your help,
Dos Eqius XX

08-Sep-2015 10:37:15

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Coffeemaid said :
hi
please help-
My clan - the experts- hasnt had and active leader for well over a year. it used to be juliekins and she hasnt responded to any requests for transfer of ownership and I was wondering if you can help? Im hoping my rank is high enough to request this? if not ill try and get hold of deputy owner - amethyst160 to request. please let me know-
Thanks

08-Sep-2015 10:37:33

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Altars said :
I have just left my Clan and forgot to remove my co-owner who got perm banned a while back and he has been set as the owner. I'd really appreciate it if it could be changed.

Clan Name: Lords of Corruption
His name: Joel Corrupt
New owner name: Zerooo

08-Sep-2015 10:37:49

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Oyashiiro said :
Clan: KSI OG
Inactive Clan Owner: Username: Tullyrusk / In-game name: Jezrien (My main account and is banned)
New owner: Username: Holydemon234 / In-game name: Zanimus (my secondary account)

08-Sep-2015 10:38:02

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Kuddle said :
We would like to change ownership of clan because of inactive leader and clan espionage:

Clan: Singapore
Inactive clan owner: 3m0 p4n*
Original clan owner: Np
New owner: Fany

Clan ownership was trusted with a deputy, whom subsequently bequeathed ownership without consent to an unknown person (3m0 p4nk), then both the deputy and 3m0 p4nk went inactive.

All deputies and generals have been inactive for a long time (months, if not years), and i am currently the highest rank active in the clan. I would like to rejuvenate the clan back to its original size.

08-Sep-2015 10:38:15

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top