Forums

Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Paty Bou

Paty Bou

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It has already been 1 month since my last request. I've tracked that he has done 0 xp since the last month. Our owner is supposed to do a military service for a year, and I find that 12 months is a lot to wait to swap leader specially when they only log in like 1 times/3months. For now, I can only confirm for the last month in xp. Clan : "free players"

Thanks.

03-Mar-2015 19:31:25

Theresilence
Feb Member 2013

Theresilence

Posts: 159 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am currently the only Deputy Owner in my clan. My clanmates and I found out some very upsetting news...that the other leader and Clan Owner, Syrclesels, passed away on February 15th, 2014. I've posted on a different topic in regards to gaining Clan Owner rank but have not received a reply. Additionally, an overseer has sent in a query as well without a reply. As she will not be logging in again, 12 months seems to be a long time to wait to switch ranks.

I had hoped to keep this a more private matter but it seems that it will not be an option since we've not received any response.

Thanks in advance.

03-Mar-2015 20:27:01

A J P
May Member 2020

A J P

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there,

I was wondering if it was possible to transfer ownership of the clan "Fortune Cookies" to me. I was/am the founder of the clan, however about a year ago I decided to leave Runescape for awhile due to school and work and other circumstances. Instead of disbanding the clan I transferred ownership to "pr0ball3rgrl" who is now inactive and there is no deputy owner of the clan at all anymore as they have previously left. I have been monitoring the clan on the website to see if anyone ever comes on, but no one has came online in several weeks. I have tried contacting "pr0ball3rgrl" over Facebook as I do know her personally, however she has not responded to me either. I'm not sure how far your records go back but I was the original creator. If it's not possible to transfer the whole clan is there any way the name could come back available?

**EDIT** I am a member of another clan at the moment, please let me know if I need to leave so you can make changes, otherwise feel free to take me out of the clan yourself. I am currently a Lieutenant of "Skilled Rebels."

03-Mar-2015 23:21:06 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2015 00:01:22 by A J P

Thuralyon

Thuralyon

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was part of a clan Named Konvict gaming i made a thread on "Clan central" however after getting no reply's from any jagex members i left the clan and gave up hope. After going back to check my post i realized maybe i posted it in the wrong place. I WAS a deputy owner of the clan and know the owner personally. however his account got banned and there seemed to be no way for me to take over. i know it maybe to late especial as i have actually left the clan. but if there is anyway i could be trusted with taking over the clan (Named after a gaming community (also printed in the username)) i would be very grateful. however if there is no way i can prove this and that i know the owner irl i understand.

Kind Regards
KG_Pod

07-Mar-2015 11:13:26

Brutha Love

Brutha Love

Posts: 1,458 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings, Mod Matthe!

Our clan 'EvilTreeFind' has been abandoned by its 'owner' for quite some time.
Last time she was actively playing and supporting us was around Sep16, 2013.
Since then she might have logged in once or twice in order to not to lose her account name.

We're an active D&D group, helping the community to find Evil Trees. As it became impossible for us to ban trolls, promote and recruit new ranks in our related friends chat 'EvilTreeFind' our ranks voted on moving on to a new friends chat 'Evil Tree FC'.
Our old thread on D&D forums: Eviltreefind V7
Our new thread: Evil Tree FC - Eviltreefind V8

There are many reasons why our clannies don't want to start a new clan, though:
- they worked hard to get the max tier citadel
- a new clan would temporarily lose clannies who can't play at the moment due to IRL commitments, and they're part of our family
- identity, achievements, reputation associated with our name...

They're good folks caring for each other not just in-game, and they deserve better than this.
There's a lot of stuff we (the current deputies - aka 'caretakers') can't provide at the moment, like using the announcement feature, job rotation on the deputy job and so on.

Our longest serving deputy is 'Whiz' - he's also our 'cita dude', who did all the planning and stuff.

Quincy and me are just supporting deputies. As you can see from our clan structure: we are no dictatorship. All clannies are equal and become a full member with ava permission after 3 months of probation. Only those being 'AWOL' get a temporary 'bronze star'.
Our 'bronze keys' are 'keys or recognition' - a monthly 'thx' to those being most active in our FC, but when it comes to decisions they all have the same rights.
Our clannies are asked in polls and the deputies execute acc. to the poll results.
Our 'owner' will always have a place with us.

It would would be great, if you could help us. :)

Cheers
b
Evil Tree FC - Eviltreefind V8

16-Mar-2015 20:15:51

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Yeesha said :
Dear Mod Matthe

Our clan owner is inactive for over 2.5 years (see also QFC 71-72-149-110180 in German forums).
Our clan is growing now and really needs a leader.
Please kick the inactive clan owner and give leadership to the active deputy ( = me ^^)

Clan name: Excilium
inactive clan owner: keyboard318 (please kick)
active deputy: Yeesha (for new clan owner please)

sorry for inconvenience and thank you very much for your help :)
kind regards
Yeesha

I have checked and you and your Inactive Clan Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

17-Mar-2015 13:45:13

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Ahsgreenwave said :
I am a deputy owner of the clan MaSoRs. The owner of the clan, firestorm456, has quit runescape for the past few years. I am asking for him to be removed as owner so that I can take the necessary steps to keep the clan moving along. I am not sure if he has been inactive for the 1 year time period, but I believe it may be close. Thank you for your help in this matter.

I have checked and you and your Inactive Clan Leader meet the criteria - I will pass the details to the DevCom1 team to be resolved.

Mod MattHe
Community Development
| Account Help | Payment Support | Technical Help | Follow me on Twitter |
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

17-Mar-2015 13:45:33

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top