Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Earl 1 said :
Clan: FFDN
Owner: Cai
Deputy Owner: Earl 1

Hi Mod Matthe,
Reference the application above from Duckie as one of the Deputy Owners of FFDN, handing over of the clan ownership has not been agreed either with the current owner or with the rest of the Deputy Owners.
Additionally, I understand that Cai may be returning to the game shortly so can pick up the mantle again or choose to hand it over.
Should Cai not return, clan ownership should be a unified decision, not the sole decision of one Deputy Owner without reference to the rest of us.
Thanks,
Earl 1

We will not be actioning such a request.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

19-Jan-2017 14:23:46

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Rexinator11 said :
Due to illness our clan owner Hootamus has been unable to sign on for a year. Can you please change clan owner to Fafhrd7.

The name of the clan is Skillz Be Us

I am one of the Deputy Owners. We took a clan vote for Faf to be the new owner.

He is also one of the Deputy Owners. Please advse.

Hootamus last logged in within the last 3 months. As such your clan does not meet the requirement of an Inactive Clan Owner and will not be processed.

19-Jan-2017 14:25:58

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Zinel said :
Clan: Mahogany Pomegranate
"new" Owner: Violent Guru

What happened: summary
To keep it short, I was the owner of the clan. I was leaving a raid and left from the wrong chat tab. Lost ownership of what is pretty much an inactive clan but my personal. Is there any way I can get my ownership rank back? I created the clan too. I also lost like 1bil clan XP, but I'm not too concerned about that. I just want the ownership back.

P.S. I had a friend who also rarely logs on invite me back as a recruit for the time being. But I'd really like the position I had 30 minutes ago to be restored.

P.S.S. maybe a more distinguishable prompt box for leaving clans would be something to look into. It's identical to the leave raid instance prompt. And can be accidentally overlooked if you're in a rush to leave a failed kill.

We cannot restore ownership in these cases - your current clan owner would need to grant the leadership back to you.

19-Jan-2017 14:27:17

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Cosmosquark said :
Clan: Sector Alpha
Owner: IXxAidenxXI
Deputy Owner: Cosmosquark

I have recently become active in the game, I gave up ownership of my clan a few years ago. Now it looks like the clan is inactive. I would like to reclaim ownership of the clan that I originally created.

Your clan owner has logged in in the last 12 months and as such we are unable to process your request.

19-Jan-2017 14:28:49

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Gwtwpups said :
Clan: witches brew
Clan Owner: Pegleg205
Deputy Owner: Gwtwpups

Our clan leader left unexpectedly last January & the ownership passed to Pegleg205. That was fine with our clan but unfortunately Pegleg went into the hospital shortly before Christmas last year and although he said he should be back in 7 - 10 days, we have not seen him since :( It is time for us to have an active owner so that we can change permissions and some other things that only owners can control. There are 3 deputy owners, one is inactive, one does not want to be owner (feel free to contact him) so I am requesting that I be appointed the new owner. If it is possible, please leave Pegleg in our clan on the small chance that he may someday return. Thank you

I will pass your clan details for the Inactive Clan Owner change over to be processed.

19-Jan-2017 14:31:01

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Cat de Meow said :
Clan Name: Mutinous Lot
Clan Leader: Pperrizo
Deputy Owner: Cat de Meow

Our original owner Pperrizo has been inactive for more than a year. There are only 2 Deputy Owners still active, myself and Polyanna. We have discussed and she supports my request for ownership. Please transfer ownership to Cat de Meow. And please do not delete Pperrizo as we would love to see him if he returns.
many thanks :)

Your current Clan Owner has been active within the last year and as such we are unable to process your request.

19-Jan-2017 14:32:38

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

NMEXLOBO said :
Hello Mod Matthe,
It has been well over a month since I tried to make contact with you. Does it usually take you a long period of time to answer questions and deal with issues?

We try to collect and process this thread about once a month. The holiday season of course pushes that back unfortunately.

19-Jan-2017 14:34:42

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Higorsr-A said :
Hi.

I have already posted a post about my clan.

The post was about a clan owner change request.
You said that the owner's account was not banned, so it would not be possible to make the switch.

I am requesting a re-verification after eight months to facilitate inactivity detection.

I may have put the translated name in English and may cause verification error.

Guildname: Legion Of A
Account Name banned: Marcos-A
Name of the new owner: Higorsr-A

Sever: Brazilian

Thank you Mod Matthe

Your Clan meets the requirements and so will be processed accordingly.

19-Jan-2017 14:36:06

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top