Inactive Clan Owners Thread is locked

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Mark e
Jun Member 2005

Mark e

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi mod matthe

Clan - gods of warr

I posted back in Nov with regards to the sad loss of our leader warrgoddess, I believe it must be a year now since she last logged in to runescape.
There are 2 deputy owners myself and sancara, it has been agreed by sancara that she would like me to take over the running of the clan.
So please could you rank me up to clan owner.

regards

MARKIE

19-Jan-2017 14:39:13

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Rexinator11 said :
I do not see a response to:

Due to illness our clan owner Hootamus has been unable to sign on for a year. Can you please change clan owner to Fafhrd7.

The name of the clan is Skillz Be Us

I am one of the Deputy Owners. We took a clan vote for Faf to be the new owner.

He is also one of the Deputy Owners. Please advise.

Hootamus has been inactive for one year

Hootamus last logged in within the last 3 months. As such your clan does not meet the requirement of an Inactive Clan Owner and will not be processed.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

19-Jan-2017 15:08:21

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Sirhobbs said :
MOD MATHE I KNOW you know Canada Grrl she can vouch that I'm the owner of GHOSTRIDERS she can vouch this and Maanorchidee she can vouch I have been the owner from begaining the start of this clan.and your system cant tell that I was the owners for years then your system lies.i been playing for years and this is not right.I m about quit RUNESSCAPE since jaquax don't care about there players any more.

Our Clan system does not store the data of a previous Clan Owner - once it has been passed on we do not have a record of that detail. As stated previously please if you post the name of a current deputy to transfer ownership to we can do that. Vouching by a 3rd party is not something we can use for this process.

19-Jan-2017 15:11:04

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

RogueAssassn said :
Clan: Family Legacy
Owner: Akakesh
Deputy owners: bkakesh, RogueGenesis, and ArchGenesis

I don't quite fit the criteria but I am in a clan where all deputy owners and owner rank are all inactive and non-member. I don't want to give up on the clan that I helped build. I love the name we have and the people in it as well. I am the highest rank of overseer and has limits to what I can do in the clan settings. Anything you could do? I just don't want to see it fall because of a not active owner rank. I have been doing my best for my rank as far as what I am allowed to do.

Akakesh has been active in the last 3 months - as such I cannot process this as an Inactive Clan Owner.

19-Jan-2017 15:13:14

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Selby X said :
Clan: Doge army
Owner: Urgrandmamma
Deputies: Selby X

Our clan leader went off to fight in Iraq and they're not really allowed to play RS out there...

Your Clan Leader logged in a month ago - as such they do not meet the requirements of an Inactive Clan Leader and we will not continue the process any further.

19-Jan-2017 15:18:06

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Erinnnn said :
Hello, I am the owner of the clan `The Capitol Order`. My alternate account (Two Hatred) ended up with full ownership due to me being on that account for the clan's creation, but that account was (wrongfully) banned for botting on OSRS, and I was hoping to get the ownership transferred to my main (this account, One Hatred) so I can continue carrying out my role, as I cannot change any of the deputies' permissions, roles, or anything.

Also, do you know if there is any way I can request a manual review of that ban, because I had not once logged into OSRS on that account, and the ban specifically cites botting on that server, and not RS3, where I solely play.

I will pass your clan details for the Inactive Clan Owner change over to be processed.

19-Jan-2017 15:20:04

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

HolyAvenger7 said :
Our clan owner is totally inactive and my clannies want me to figure out how to become full owner, didn't think it was possible until one of my clan mates referred me to this page.
Our clan owner logs in for about a day or 2 every six months but is completely inactive otherwise and none of the clan members even know he exists, they all think I'm clan owner anyways
I know because he logs in 1 day every 6 months we don't fully meet your requirements but if you could look into his past login history and see what I mean about how inactive and uninvolved with the clan he is I'm hoping you will make an exception.
Our inactive clan owners name is Shadowzac
Our clans name is Saradomins Blade
My name is HolyAvenger7 and I'm the deputy owner
Please help us
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon :)

Your Clan Owner last logged in within the last 6 months. As such your clan does not meet the requirement of an Inactive Clan Owner and will not be processed.

19-Jan-2017 15:20:57 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2017 15:21:18 by Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jones said :
Green098 has returned and as such there is no longer any need for action regarding Kia Kaha.

Jones.

No probs - thanks for letting us know

19-Jan-2017 15:21:53

Gitx

Gitx

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I'm the Co-Owner of "Astonish" a level 3 skiller clan, it has come to my attention that our clan leader has been banned indefinitely and will not be returning, I'm not sure if this means I'm entitled or require ownership but it would be much appreciated as I cannot continue with the running of the clan from my point of power.

Thanks

19-Jan-2017 17:42:28

The contents of this message have been hidden.

20-Jan-2017 07:44:23

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top