Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718

Matty Mad11
Dec Member 2023

Matty Mad11

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan name: Brat Pack
Owner name: Hospital2015
Dep Owner: matty mad11

hi there just would like try and gain ownership of my clan. leader hasn't been very active for awhile now and we want to build clan back up.
i don't know if this fits criteria but worth a shot.
cheers

12-Oct-2015 08:26:12

SylviaSnow

SylviaSnow

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[Darkscape] Clan leader left as he got bored of the game, left deputies to lead our clan with barely any notice

Inactive leader's Username: Pain Titan

hello; about 2 weeks ago on darkscape our clan leader and his deputies left due to being "bored" of the game. I am currently the fill-in leader and deputy of the clan, as we still have a fairly large number of active players and we don't want to lose our members by switching clans. I think it's unfair that i am in the position of having to lead a clan due to the previous leaders getting "bored" but i wish to turn the clan into a more fun-and active one.

Clan name: Clan of dead elite

I understand the requirements to kick an inactive leader, but he's not coming back and so i request that i become the new leader (if darkscape clan leader switching is even possible at this time) I can get the current deputy-leaders of the clan to confirm this also.
Proud Leader of
Darkscape Society

13-Oct-2015 04:52:52

Hokuspokus
Aug Member 2023

Hokuspokus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I assume this the right place according to OP's information.

Deputy means Deputy owner of the clan(?).

Anyhow I have an issue where I forgot many of my characters information, including my clan's leader character. Since I quitted for 2 years after EoC. Came back about a month ago.

Shortly put: Hokuspokus is the original creator of the clan BBinRS. Now he's the deputy owner and I can't access my clan leader character since I can't even identify which of the 30 characters is it.

Here's more detailed information: Edit (forgot links can't be used here):
Quick find code: 14-15-264-65692103

If you have any questions that you need to ask, reply here. I'm not very active in the forums though so it might take some time for me to respond back.

Thank you for your time.

17-Oct-2015 11:51:47 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2015 11:54:30 by Hokuspokus

Hokuspokus
Aug Member 2023

Hokuspokus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is this thread even monitored?

I'd imagine to see at least a reply after 10 days, specially since all the requirements are met:
-Clan leader has been inactive for well over a year. (Can't find the login details for my character, so this is the only way to reincarnate the clan properly).
-Deputy owner (Hokuspokus) has been active for about a month now since the 2 year break I had.
-The request has been done by the high enough ranked character of the clan.
So what else do you need?

Or has the system changed? Do we all need to go to another thread to inform our clan problems or do we need to contact technical support?

27-Oct-2015 18:33:10

Rzous

Rzous

Posts: 1,958 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan name: Silent Knight
Owner name: Touseour
Dep Owner: Rzous

Use to be a top 10 overall ranked clan until our leader left. I am the previous owner as well. Please let me try and save my clan.
::.
Coordinator of Silent Knight
.::
|
Recruiting
|
Skilling
|
1800+
|
Offsite
|
Discord

28-Oct-2015 03:48:53 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2015 18:29:37 by Rzous

R o x y
Sep Member 2008

R o x y

Posts: 465 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan name: Ash
Owner name: Ashoke
Deputy Owner: R o x y

I am unsure of exact time Ashoke stopped playing. He attempted to give me the clan last time he was online. Before he stopped playing altogether he was mostly in the lobby and did not do much. Our clan has been quietly waiting for clan leadership to be passed over. I am hoping it can be done! Thank you.

01-Nov-2015 03:22:05

Zouf
Mar Member 2020

Zouf

Posts: 19 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan name: Wings of gielinor
Owner name: State Bird
Dep Owner: XilltheEnigma
Overseer: Souf13

I'm trying to gain ownership of my clan. The leader hasn't been online for months due to his passing in real life. We want to develope the clan in honor of the leader who got us all to meet. If you could please assign leadership to our deputy owner or myself I would greatly appreciate it. Please help us so we can continue playing the game we love together.

03-Nov-2015 17:04:11

XIIIthEnigma

XIIIthEnigma

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zouf said :
Clan name: Wings of Gielinor
Owner name: State Bird
Dep Owner: XIIIthEnigma
Overseer: Souf13

I'm trying to gain ownership of my clan. The leader hasn't been online for months due to his passing in real life. We want to develop the clan in honor of the leader who got us all to meet. If you could please assign leadership to our deputy owner or myself I would greatly appreciate it. Please help us so we can continue playing the game we love together.

As the Deputy, I approve of this. Our leader, State Bird, can no longer continue his role as leader due to passing away. We want to keep him in the clan for memory of how he brought us together, but need a new leader/owner to take the reins to continue the clan's legacy.

It would appear as though the situation has changed.

04-Nov-2015 00:37:00 - Last edited on 05-Nov-2015 02:14:08 by XIIIthEnigma

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Timms said :
Clan Name: Xp Skilling

Basically i have a problem which i'm hoping can be solved and quickly.

I recently got this account back last week as it got hacked and was locked for the past 7 months and decided to leave the clan i made last year at some point and obviously you have to give the owner rank to another account in the clan so i did it to my old old account thinking it would be fine, only having to realize it's banned and i won't be able to make myself the owner if i was to re-join within the next two days before my cool down period is off.

I've also just realized that i can't even re-join the clan because i only have 1 account of mine which is in the Clan and all the others remaining are inactive.

The login name for the account which is set to be the owner is called ' Forums Help ' and you should be able to tell it's my old account. Hopefully your able to grant this request!

Many thanks,
Connor.

There is no Clan of that name and neither account you have mentioned are members of Clans. As such I cannot process your request.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Nov-2015 09:25:47

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Chris Muffin said :
Clan name: Poison
Owner: Jeremy
Dep owner: Chris Muffin

Owner was banned. I would like to become Owner from Deputy Owner due to this reason, to avoid having to start another clan.

Thanks

You are not a member of the Clan so I cannot process this.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Nov-2015 09:30:18

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top