Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Moist Condo said :
i am so thankful i found this thread. please be quick

Clan name: Warriors of Rohan
Owner: DHoltzz
Dep owner: Condo 13

Owner was banned some time ago. And i would like to become Owner from Deputy Owner due to this reason, to avoid having to start another clan.

Thanks

Your Clan Owner is not banned but has not logged in for almost a year - did you want the request processed on that basis?
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

05-Nov-2015 09:54:39

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Lgraham0x63 said :
Clan Name: Eternal Loyalty
Owner: AF Killer15

Owner has gone inactive as has most of the clan, problem is there are no deputy owners left in the clan, I am an Overseer in the clan and am the highest ranked member left, is there anything that can be done in this case as there is no deputy owner?

Your Clan Owner has logged in within the last six months and as such your Clan does not currently meet the criteria.

05-Nov-2015 10:00:35

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Ace Jolly said :
1) Your Clan Leader must have been inactive (ie not logged in) for over 12 months.----- Fury_Devined; He is current owner that has been banned since creation of clan.
2) One of the existing Clan deputies must have been active in the last 7 days.----- icgrimreaper; I am the 2nd in charge.
3) The request for change of ownership must be made by an existing clan deputy.----- icgrimreaper; I would like ownership to be transferred to myself seeing as I am 2nd in charge at the moment. Please and thank you :)

You are not the deputy owner of the Clan and the current deputy is an active player. Please ask them to post here if they require the change of ownership.

05-Nov-2015 10:04:21

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Matty Mad11 said :
Clan name: Brat Pack
Owner name: Hospital2015
Dep Owner: matty mad11

hi there just would like try and gain ownership of my clan. leader hasn't been very active for awhile now and we want to build clan back up.
i don't know if this fits criteria but worth a shot.
cheers

Your Clan Leader would not count as Inactive as they have logged in in the last month. We cannot process your request therefore.

05-Nov-2015 10:22:31

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

SylviaSnow said :
[Darkscape] Clan leader left as he got bored of the game, left deputies to lead our clan with barely any notice

Inactive leader's Username: Pain Titan

hello; about 2 weeks ago on darkscape our clan leader and his deputies left due to being "bored" of the game. I am currently the fill-in leader and deputy of the clan, as we still have a fairly large number of active players and we don't want to lose our members by switching clans. I think it's unfair that i am in the position of having to lead a clan due to the previous leaders getting "bored" but i wish to turn the clan into a more fun-and active one.

Clan name: Clan of dead elite

I understand the requirements to kick an inactive leader, but he's not coming back and so i request that i become the new leader (if darkscape clan leader switching is even possible at this time) I can get the current deputy-leaders of the clan to confirm this also.

This fails to meet the criteria for an Inactive Clan Leader so we cannot process it.

05-Nov-2015 10:33:32

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Hokuspokus said :
Hello, I assume this the right place according to OP's information.

Deputy means Deputy owner of the clan(?).

Anyhow I have an issue where I forgot many of my characters information, including my clan's leader character. Since I quitted for 2 years after EoC. Came back about a month ago.

Shortly put: Hokuspokus is the original creator of the clan BBinRS. Now he's the deputy owner and I can't access my clan leader character since I can't even identify which of the 30 characters is it.

Here's more detailed information: Edit (forgot links can't be used here):
Quick find code: 14-15-264-65692103

If you have any questions that you need to ask, reply here. I'm not very active in the forums though so it might take some time for me to respond back.

Thank you for your time.

Your request meets the Inactive Leaders Criteria. Will pass to the team for processing.

05-Nov-2015 10:41:20

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Rzous said :
Clan name: Silent Knight
Owner name: Touseour
Dep Owner: Rzous

Use to be a top 10 overall ranked clan until our leader left. I am the previous owner as well. Please let me try and save my clan.

Your Clan Leader has logged in in the last six months so you do not currently meet the criteria - I would recommend reapplying in about a months time if your Clan Leader has not returned.

05-Nov-2015 10:46:22

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

R o x y said :
Clan name: Ash
Owner name: Ashoke
Deputy Owner: R o x y

I am unsure of exact time Ashoke stopped playing. He attempted to give me the clan last time he was online. Before he stopped playing altogether he was mostly in the lobby and did not do much. Our clan has been quietly waiting for clan leadership to be passed over. I am hoping it can be done! Thank you.

Your Clan leader does not count as inactive as they have logged in a number of times in the last 6 months - it would be next year before they would count as such.

05-Nov-2015 11:18:08

Immortal Duh

Immortal Duh

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello i am the Deputy Owner of Heartless Regents our Owner had his account locked, he he tried to get his account unlocked on two different occasions but jagex denied him. our clan will die off without an active leadership. members are already talking of leaving due to no active owner. could you please either unlock his account or transfer ownership?

Clan Name: Heartless Regents
Owner Name: I kilt all
Deputy Owner: An Elitist
We expect no mercy, None shall be given.

19-Nov-2015 23:41:17 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2015 23:42:14 by Immortal Duh

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top